Are you a fan of games like Mario Kart? Fed up because you can only play these games on a chunky console at home? Well, thankfully, now you can take games like this with you, wherever and whenever you want. GBA4iOS emulator app has been released and is available to all users without the need to use any kind of jailbreak whatsoever. You see, Apple doesn’t want you using emulators on your iPhone or iPad, and that means you won’t find these emulators in the official app store. But you don’t need the app store for GBA4iOS.
What is GBA4iOS?
A very popular emulator app, GBA4iOS offers support for Gameboy games on your iPhone or iPad and is proving to be the best and easiest app to use. Apps like this used to only be available via Cydia, but with jailbreaks nowhere near as prolific or easy to use as they used to be, another solution was needed. With GBA4iOS, anyone can use it; all you need to do is follow our easy guide on how to download it.
Is GBA4iOS Safe?
Perfectly safe. Because you are not jailbreaking to install it, you don’t hack through Apple’s security, and you don’t leave your device open to any form of external threat. The app developer is one of the most respected and is known for producing safe apps and jailbreak tweaks. With regular updates, GBA4iOS is continually kept safe for you to use, and our tests have turned up nothing that could harm your device.
GBA4iOS is an emulator app, and it isn’t without some risks. First and foremost, to play games using an emulator, you need the game ROMS ( Read-Only Memory ). A ROM is a software copy of the physical games that you buy for a console and, unless you own the physical disc or game cartridge, downloading the RMS is illegal. Because of copyright protection. Second, although GBA4iOS is safe to use, you should always use anti-virus software in your iPhone or iPad and make sure that your ROMs are downloaded only from official sources.
How to Download GBA4iOS:
With that out of the way, how do you download GBA4iOS? As we said earlier, you won’t find it in the official app store, but you don’t need to go there. With a third-party app installer called AppValley, you get GBA4iOS, and you get thousands of other modified games, tweaked apps, Cydia tweaks, and apps for free and more, and everything is completely free. Here’s how to get it.
- Visit the AppValley Installer Page on your device and download the installer
- Tap the home screen icon and open it
- If you get an Untrusted Developer Error, see below for the solution
- Type GBA4iOS onto the AppValley search bar and tap the result
- Tap Install on the app page
- Wait for GBA4iOS to install and enjoy your games.
Note that GBA4iOS is also available on Panda Helper app.
Fix Untrusted Developer Error:
When you tap the AppValley icon the first time, you are likely to see this error. Because it is an unofficial app, Apple will not trust the developer – that’s down to you. Doing it is simple, and these steps cover all unofficial apps and games, including those that you download from AppValley:
- Write down or remember the developer name from the error message
- Open iOS 13 Settings and head into the General section
- Tap on Profiles and look through the list for the name of the developer
- Tap it and then tap Trust
- Now you can use your apps and games.
Downloading ROMS using GBA4iOS:
While there are already some ROMS in GBA4iOS, they need to be manually downloaded first:
- Open GBA4iOS
- Tap the Search button on the top-right
- Choose from one of the game series – there are 11 at the moment – and tap on it
- Tap Preferred Version and choose which version you want
- Tap on Download and then tap Save
- When the ROM has downloaded, you can access it through GBA4iOS
If you want to download ROMS that are not included in GBA4iOS, you will need to do a Google search for the ones you want and download them.
How to Delete GBA4iOS:
If the time comes when you want to delete GBA4iOS from your device, it is easy to do:
Method 1: iOS Settings
- Open the Settings app on your iOS 13 device and go to General
- Go into Profiles and find the GBA4iOS profile
- Tap it and tap Delete
- Tap Delete on the confirmation box, and GBA4iOS will be removed
Method 2: App Icon
- Find the GBA4iOS icon on your home page and long-press it
- It will start wiggling; tap the x in the top corner of the app icon
- Tap on the Delete option in the popup window, and GBA4iOS will be removed.
GBA4iOS is one of the most used emulators in the world and is perfect for those who miss their Gameboy games. You can take it anywhere you want, so long as you have an internet connection, and enjoy your favorite retro games on the go without having to worry about jailbreaking.
OnePlus 8 press renders leak in all the color options
OnePlus 8 Series is launching next month on April 15th, and so far we have got a ton of leaks...
Oppo Reno5 series is launching as soon as in May
In December last year, we got the Oppo Reno3 series in China & later it was launched globally as well....
First Redmi 9 live image gives us a look at the rear of the phone
Under the sub-Rs 10,000 price segment in India, the number series from Redmi is quite popular. Last year we got...
Samsung Galaxy M11 official press renders leak online
Samsung is launching back to back phones under the Galaxy ‘M’ series, and now the company is preparing for the...
Oppo Reno Ace 2 specs revealed in a TENAA listing
Yesterday the Oppo Reno Ace showed up on TENNA, and we got to know the design of the phone via...
[UPDATE] OnePlus 8 & OnePlus 8 Pro specifications leaked online
UPDATE (MARCH 27) – @ONLEAKS has shared the official press render of OnePlus 8 with Pigtou UPDATE (MARCH 26) –...
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G launches with Mi 10 & Mi 10 Pro in Europe
In February, Xiaomi launched the Mi 10 Series in the Chinese market that includes the Xiaomi Mi 10 & Mi...