We all want to get something for nothing and, for mobile users, being able to download pretty much whatever app or game you want would be a dream come true. Android users do have far more freedom than iOS users, but they can’t jailbreak. And, although there are many Cydia alternatives for iOS users until now none of them have been suitable for Android users. Now we have Panda Helper. Designed for iOS users, the developers have come up with the APK file that Android users need to install it on their devices.
WHAT IS PANDA HELPER?
Panda Helper is a third-party app store, designed initially to take the place of Cydia for those who can’t jailbreak but now supporting Android too. Packed with apps and games, there are plenty of modified stock apps, paid apps and games, tweaked games, emulators, screen recorders, tweaks, and more. Much of what is here cannot be downloaded from the official Android app store, and Panda Helper also offers plenty of great features.
- The simple download takes just a few steps and a couple of minutes
- User-friendly with a simple interface that is straightforward and easy to navigate
- Thousands of apps
- Tweaked stock apps with cool new features – Spotify++, Snapchat++, YouTube++ and many more
- Modified games, every feature unlocked – GTA, Pokémon Go, Last Day on Earth and more
- Choice of free and paid VIP versions.
- Easy to update Panda helper without having to uninstall and reinstall the new version
- Compatible with all Android devices on Jellybean or higher
- Plenty more features
HOW TO DOWNLOAD & INSTALL PANDA HELPER ON ANDROID:
Downloading Panda Helper on Android is a simple matter of manually downloading the APK file and installing it. Easier than it sounds, follow these steps:
- Open your mobile browser and visit the Panda Helper webpage
- Download the Panda Helper APK onto your device
- Next, open your Settings app and tap on the Security option
- Find the option for Unknown Sources and make sure the box beside it is ticked – this enables the option. You cannot install third-party apps if it isn’t enabled.
- Close Settings and go to your Android downloads folder
- Find the APK file and double tap it to begin the installation process
- When its all done, close the Downloads folder down and go back to the home page. The icon will be there; if not, open your app drawer – the app will be in there. Tap the icon to open it and start enjoying all those free apps and games.
If you don’t see the icon anywhere on your device, go back to Settings and make sure Unknown Sources is enabled. If it is, try the installation steps again; it may take a couple of tries to get it on there.
For those that can’t get on with Panda Helper, there is an alternative. Its called AC Market, and it is the only unofficial Android app store in existence. While Panda Helper offers iOS and Android apps, Market is only for Android apps and games. Everything is free, and there are plenty of modified apps and games on offer too.
PANDA HELPER ERRORS:
While errors are rare, there are a couple that may happen while you are using the app:
The App Stopped Working:
This could happen for one of several reasons, but one of the following methods should fix it for you:
Method 1: Reset App Preferences
- Open the Settings option and go to Apps or App Manager on your Android device.
- Tap All Apps > Reset App Preferences
- Tap Reset Now and try again
Method 2: Clear Package Installer Cache and Data
- Open Settings and go to Apps/App Manager
- Tap System Apps > Package Installer
- Tap Clear Data and Clear Cache options
- Try again – the installer should work
For those on Marshmallow v6.0, the clearing options are under Storage
Method 3: Unknown Sources
- Open Settings > Security
- Tap on the box next to Unknown Sources to enable it
- Try again. If the app still doesn’t work, delete it and reboot
- Make sure Unknown Sources is still enabled and then reinstall the app
One of these should fix the error and get Panda Helper working on your Android device.
These days, third-party app installers are common, but not many of them work for Android devices. Panda Helper does, and it offers plenty of apps and games to choose from, all free. Download it today and see what is in it for you.
Realme X2 Pro arrives with Snapdragon 855+ & 90Hz Display
Realme is on a launch spree this year & while we have seen quite a lot of mid-range & budget...
Redmi K30 will be Redmi’s first 5G phone with a punch-hole display
There was a time when OnePlus was the only brand to provide a flagship-grade processor in the budget range. But...
Xiaomi is working on a 50X digital zoom smartphone camera
Smartphone cameras are improving every single day. From a single lens at the back to the quad-camera setup, they’ve come...
Mi Band 5 will offer NFC support and might come with built-in mic
The Mi Band 4 was introduced in India a few months back and the company has already started working on...
Alleged Realme X2 Pro pricing leaks, to start at 2,498 Yuan
Realme X2 Pro is a hot topic right now due to the fact that it is launching soon with crazy...
Redmi Note 8 Pro launch in India set to happen on October 16
In August, Redmi Note 8 & Note 8 Pro launched in China with impressive specifications & pricing. Now, Redmi is...
Motorola One Macro launched in India, priced at Rs 9,999
Motorola launched a new Motorola One series phone in India today, the Motorola One Macro. So, while the Motorola One...