The Android operating system has a good deal more flexibility than iOS, especially when it comes to third-party content. However, the one thing they cannot do is jailbreak and, until now, that has meant they had no access to some of the most popular jailbreak apps, such as the games emulators. Now, one of the most popular emulator apps, Happy Chick, has been given full support for Android devices.
WHAT IS HAPPY CHICK?
A comprehensive emulator app, Happy Chick offers support for more than 18 different consoles in one single app. Some of the top retro games are supported along with some of the latest high-graphic games and users are reporting enjoying games such as Donkey Kong, GTA, Super Mario Bros, FIFA, and more. While all Android devices are supported, the emulator app works much better on those that have at least 2 GB.
Packed with features, Happy Chick offers users plenty to enjoy:
- Full compatibility with hundreds of different games
- Import external ROMs
- Supports over 18 consoles, including PS, Nintendo, PPSSPP, and many more
- Support for online multiplayer games
- LAN support allows online games to be played without needing Wi-Fi
- Create your game controls and game maps
- Private cloud servers ensure game hosting and downloads are fast and secure
- Cloud servers enable smooth syncing between devices
- Record your gameplay and choose to share it using Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
- All Android devices supported – 2GB or more of RAM is better
- Loads of extra features
HOW TO DOWNLOAD HAPPY CHICK EMULATOR APP
HappyChick may be an incredibly popular emulator app, but you cannot download it from the official Android store. It’s not a problem, though, and there are two more ways you can get it.
Method 1: TutuApp VIP App
Tutu App VIP is one of the top Cydia alternatives for iOS devices that has also been given Android support. Inside, you will find more than 2000 modified and tweaked apps and games and tweaks :
- On your Android device, open your Settings app
- Tap on Security and find the option for Unknown Sources. Make sure it is enabled and then close Settings
- Now download Tutu App onto your Android device
- Open it, type Happy Chick into the Search bar
- Tap the result, and tap Install on the app page
- When HappyChick is installed, it is on your home screen or in your App Manager, ready to use
Method 2: APK Installation
If you don’t want everything that TutuApp VIP has to offer, another method will install only Happy Chick on your Android device.
- Once again, open your Settings app and make sure that Unknown Sources is enabled (in Security)
- Now download the Happy Chick APK file on your device
- When it’s done, go to your Downloads folder
- Double-tap on the APK file and the installation will begin
- When Happy Chick is installed, you’ll find in your Apps folder or on your home screen.
Make sure that you do enable Unknown Sources before you start; if you don’t, you can’t run any unofficial content on your Android device
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Happy Chick is incredibly popular, and we tend to get quite a few questions about it. We’re providing you with the answers to the most common ones here:
How Do I Update Happy Chick?
Very easily. The app developers will send you a notification when an app update is available; tap the notification and follow the update instructions contained in it.
How Do I Stop Happy Chick from Crashing?
Very easily. This is not anything to do with the app; it is down to your device not performing to its best. The best thing you can do is delete HappyChick from your device, then clear some space – uninstall any unused or unwanted apps, delete temporary files, cache files, any other files you don’t need and move your media files – movies, photos, music, etc. – onto another storage device. Then try installing HappyChick again, and it should work without crashing.
Is it Safe to Use?
Yes, it is. A lot of work has gone into the emulator to make sure it doesn’t adversely affect your device in any way, and our tests have confirmed that. Plus, you don’t need to root your device, so you are not opening it up to any external threats. Do use anti-virus software on your Android device though, to make sure.
You won’t find a better emulator app with this level of support for Android devices; it is the best way to get some of your old favourites back on your device, so go for it. Download HappyChick and give yourself a whole new world of games to play.
[UPDATE – Price] OnePlus 8 Series – Here are the detailed specifications
A European retailer accidentally posted the prices of OnePlus 8 Series and while the listing is now taken down, WinFuture...
Oppo Ace 2 listed on the official website, design revealed
Oppo Ace 2 is set to launch in China on April 13th so just a few days are now left...
iQOO Neo 3 to feature a 120Hz screen & Snapdragon 865 SOC
Under the ‘iQOO’ series, Vivo also launches the ‘Neo’ branded flagships which are generally the budget flagships from the company....
Best Android Smartphones by AnTuTu – Antutu Benchmark Ranking List
Every year, we see incredible improvement in the overall performance of smartphones. There was a time when the yearly update...
Kirin 985 SOC pops up on AI Benchmark with a 2-core NPU
HiSilicon, in case you don’t know, is a Huawei-owned semiconductor company that makes the Kirin SOCs for Huawei and Honor...
Honor 30 & Honor 30 Pro specs revealed via TENAA
The Honor 30 Series is set to launch on April 15th in China, so there is still a week left...
Oppo Find X2 Lite to launch globally soon, likely the rebranded Reno3 Vitality Edition
UPDATE – WINFUTURE SHARED SOME MORE PRESS RENDERS OF THE PHONE Also, it is now confirmed that the Find X2...