If you want a new way of installing iOS files on your iPhone or iPad, then take a look at AppCake. This revolutionary new app store allows you to install unsigned IPA files onto your device without having to jailbreak first.
- 1 HOW TO INSTALL APPCAKE?
- 2 APPCAKE FEATURES
- 3 DELETING APPCAKE
HOW TO INSTALL APPCAKE?
- Using the Safari browser, download AppCake using the download link here.
- Tap Install on the installation prompt
- If needed, type your passcode in
- Go to your home screen and look for the app icon – the installation is finished
Before you use AppCake, you need to trust the developer:
- Open Settings > General > Profiles
- Tap the AppCake profile and tap Trust
- Now you can use the app
- Open AppCake by tapping the app icon
- Use the Safari browser to download an IPA file, send it to AppCake and install it
- Alternatively, tap one of the pre-loaded apps or games
AppCake is packed with cool features, including:
- A huge app database with thousands of apps
- An ad-free app experience
- User-friendly and easy to install
- Use Torrents for a high-speed download
If you don’t want AppCake on your device or you need to remove it to fix an error, you can easily delete it using one of these two methods:
Method 1: Deleting the Profile
- Open your Settings app and go into General
- Tap on Profiles and then tap the AppCake profile
- Tap on Delete Profile
Method 2: Deleting the App Icon
- Find the app icon and long-press on it
- It will start wiggling; tap on the small cross in the top corner of the AppCake icon
- Tap Delete on the popup message
Both methods successfully remove AppCake from your device
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is AppCake?
It is an alternative iOS app store offering users an easy way of installing IPA files on their devices. There are some already included in the store, but you also have the option of downloading your own IPA files from the internet and sideloading them using AppCake. It is easy to use, designed like the official app store, and is simple to navigate.
Is it Safe?
Yes, it is safe. You don’t need to jailbreak, and you don’t need to provide your Apple ID. It doesn’t contain any malware, viruses, or anything else and will not interfere with your system or device in any way.
Will It Void My Warranty?
No. You are not installing a jailbreak, so you are not in any way compromising the security on the device. And you need no special permissions for downloading it either. You don’t need to use your Apple ID, and there is no way for Apple to void your warranty. You can, of course, delete it if you are at all unsure, and your device needs attention at an Apple store.
Do I Need to Jailbreak?
No, just follow the steps above to install AppCake on your iPhone or iPad without needing a jailbreak.
Will it Work on Android?
No. There is no APK version of AppCake, and there are no plans to introduce one at this stage.
Will it Work on iOS 13?
Yes, a recent update has given AppCake full iOS 13 support.
AppCake offers a comprehensive and new way of installing IPA files onto your iPhone or iPad. It is perfectly legal, safe to use, and gives you so much more choice in what you have on your device. It’s free to use, so download it today and take full advantage of its cool features.
PORSCHE DESIGN Huawei Mate 40 RS will set you back €2,299
The Mate 40 is priced at €899, Mate 40 Pro at €1,199 & the Mate 40 Pro+ at €1,399. But...
Huawei Mate 40 Pro & Mate 40 Pro+ launched with Kirin 9000
Alongside the Huawei Mate 40, the company also launched the Huawei Mate 40 Pro & Mate 40 Pro+ smartphones. Of...
Huawei Mate 40 has a Kirin 9000E SOC & curved OLED
Huawei has made the Mate 40 Series official & this year, we got the Huawei Mate 40, Mate 40 Pro,...
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra – Here’s our first look at the design
Recently, the CAD-based renders of the next year’s Samsung Galaxy S21 (or S30) were shared by OnLeaks & they showed...
HTC Desire 20+ launched with Snapdragon 720G for TWD 8,490 ($295)
Back in June this year, HTC launched two phones in the Taiwanese market named HTC U20 5G & the HTC...
Xiaomi unveils 80W Mi Wireless Charging technology
2020 has been a really amazing year when it comes to fast charging in smartphones. In July, Oppo unveiled the...
Huawei Mate 40 Pro press renders leaked ahead of the launch
Just a few days are now left for the launch of Huawei Mate 40 Series that includes at least four...