Nokia recently launched three new Android phones, but we are still waiting for the global launch of the Nokia X6. If you don’t know, the Nokia X6 was officially announced in China last month, and the Chinese pricing is really good considering the specifications of the device. The CPO of HMD Global, Juho Sarvikas, hinted the global launch of the phone by asking his followers on Twitter but still, we don’t know when is it happening. Anyways, if you liked the Nokia X6 Wallpapers, then here are the Nokia X6 Stock Wallpapers in High Quality. And as always, the link to the ZIP file containing all these wallpapers is at the end of this article.
DOWNLOAD NOKIA X6 STOCK WALLPAPERS
Note – Click or tap on any image below to open it in full resolution and then download it.
Finally, if you want to know the Nokia X6 Specifications, then here is a quick overview –
- 5.8-inch Full-HD+ Display with 19:9 aspect ratio (2280X1080)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Processor
- 4/6GB RAM and 32/64GB internal storage, Expandable up to 256GB via microSD card
- Dual rear cameras – 16MP f/2.0 (RGB) + 5MP f/2.2 (Monochrome)
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- AI Portrait Mode, Face Unlock, HDR, Dynamic expression, Filters and more
- 3,060mAh battery with USB Type-C Port and Quick Charge 3.0
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- Bluetooth 5.0, 3.5mm headphone jack, GPS, GLONASS etc
- Color Options – Black, White, and Blue
And here is the pricing for the Chinese market –
- 4GB RAM + 32GB ROM – 1,299 Yuan ($205)
- 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM – 1,449 Yuan ($236)
- 6GB RAM + 64GB ROM – 1,699 Yuan ($266)
Did you like these Nokia X6 Stock Wallpapers? Well, here are some more posts related to wallpapers –
Realme 5 Pro official with Snapdragon 712 & Quad Cameras
Realme launched two phones today under the Realme 5 Series – the Realme 5 & the 5 Pro. Now, we...
Realme 5 official with Snapdragon 665 & Quad Cameras
Realme 5 series launched in India today & there are two new phones, the 5 and 5 Pro. Realme 5...
Redmi Note 8 Pro real device shows up on the camera
Redmi is going to launch its 4K 70-inch TV in China on August 29 & there are maximum chances that...
What can you expect from the Redmi 4K 70-inch smart TV?
The Chinese Tech Giant Xiaomi is now expanding their feet in the TV market after getting a massive success in...
Nokia 3, 5 6 & 8 will receive an additional year of quarterly security patches
HMD Global recently announced some serious news about the software updates for Nokia devices. All the Nokia devices are powered...
Realme 5 Pro hands-on image reveals rear-facing fingerprint scanner
A couple of days are now left for the launch of Realme 5 series & if you don’t know, the...
Oppo Reno 2, Reno 2Z & Reno 2F pricing & specs leaked
On August 28, Oppo Reno 2 series is launching in India & unlike the first-gen Reno, the launch will first...