Nokia recently launched three new Android phones, but we are still waiting for the global launch of the Nokia X6. If you don’t know, the Nokia X6 was officially announced in China last month, and the Chinese pricing is really good considering the specifications of the device. The CPO of HMD Global, Juho Sarvikas, hinted the global launch of the phone by asking his followers on Twitter but still, we don’t know when is it happening. Anyways, if you liked the Nokia X6 Wallpapers, then here are the Nokia X6 Stock Wallpapers in High Quality. And as always, the link to the ZIP file containing all these wallpapers is at the end of this article.
DOWNLOAD NOKIA X6 STOCK WALLPAPERS
Note – Click or tap on any image below to open it in full resolution and then download it.
Finally, if you want to know the Nokia X6 Specifications, then here is a quick overview –
- 5.8-inch Full-HD+ Display with 19:9 aspect ratio (2280X1080)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Processor
- 4/6GB RAM and 32/64GB internal storage, Expandable up to 256GB via microSD card
- Dual rear cameras – 16MP f/2.0 (RGB) + 5MP f/2.2 (Monochrome)
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- AI Portrait Mode, Face Unlock, HDR, Dynamic expression, Filters and more
- 3,060mAh battery with USB Type-C Port and Quick Charge 3.0
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- Bluetooth 5.0, 3.5mm headphone jack, GPS, GLONASS etc
- Color Options – Black, White, and Blue
And here is the pricing for the Chinese market –
- 4GB RAM + 32GB ROM – 1,299 Yuan ($205)
- 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM – 1,449 Yuan ($236)
- 6GB RAM + 64GB ROM – 1,699 Yuan ($266)
Did you like these Nokia X6 Stock Wallpapers? Well, here are some more posts related to wallpapers –
OFFICIAL – POCO to launch a new phone in February
POCO is making a comeback after more than a year & this time it is coming as an independent brand....
Android 10 for Poco F1 arrives with the MIUI 11 Update
Poco F1 launched in 2018 & even today it is selling online due to the superb value for money that...
Moto G7 Plus Android 10 update rollout begins (Stable)
Motorola launched the Moto G7 family in February last year & after almost a year, the Moto G7 Plus is...
Samsung Galaxy S20 Series – Here are the official renders
Recently, the expected pricing of the Samsung Galaxy S20 series for the European market was revealed by a trusted source....
Kirin 710 vs Snapdragon 660 Comparison – Which one is the better?
In our previous article, we compared the Kirin 710 and the Qualcomm Snapdragon 636. Looking at the benchmark scores of...
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite launches in India at Rs 39,999
A couple of days after the launch of Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite in India, Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite launched...
Wait a minute! Did Poco just tease the Poco X2?
After Poco was announced as an independent brand, the company updated its branding on its social media pages that includes...