Android is more relaxed as compared to Apple in terms of app-related policies and guidelines. However, the heavy restrictions placed by Apple come with a disadvantage to the manufacturer as well. More restrictions have caused the number of third-party iOS apps to swell up. Catering to these third-party iOS apps are third-party iOS app stores.
In this post, we are going to talk about one such third-party app store that goes by the name of Panda Helper. Panda Helper is a Chinese third-party app store that is well known to provide a plenitude of hacked iOS games. You can find hacked versions of games like Injustice 2, PUBG, Fortnite, Clash of Clans, Pokémon Go, Clash Royale, and more on Panda Helper.
Apart from this, the platform holds a considerable number of popular third-party iOS apps. The good part is that you don’t require jailbreaking your iOS device to use the services offered by Panda Helper.
Panda Helper for iOS – Features :
- The platform is lightweight. If you have limited space left on your iOS device, you can download and install Panda Helper without worries.
- The user interface of the platform is almost similar to the official Apple App Store. You will get the hang of it on first-time usage itself.
- For all the applications that you may download and install from Panda Helper, you will receive updates for the same. Updates come up as notifications from where you can choose when you wish the updates to happen.
- If a particular application is not available on the platform, you can place a request with the developers to add the same.
- Panda Helper comes in a VIP version as well. The VIP version is paid. You will find a better collection of hacked games and apps in the VIP version.
Install Panda Helper App on iOS [iPhone/iPad] No Jailbreak
- Launch the Safari Browser on your iOS device and navigate to the official webpage of Panda Helper Download.
- There will be two options. You can download the Panda Helper regular version or Panda Helper VIP version.
- Tap on the Panda Helper Free regular version.
- A dialog box will come up stating that the webpage wants to install Panda Helper on your iOS device. Tap on ‘Install.’
- Monitor the installation progress from the home screen.
- Please trust the profile of Panda Helper after a successful installation.
That’s it! You can launch Panda Helper now on your iOS device.
How to use Panda Helper?
- Simply search for the application that you wish to download.
- Tap on the search result to go to the application info screen.
- Please tap on the ‘Install’ button.
- Hit the ‘Install’ button again on the dialog box that comes up.
- Monitor the installation progress of the app from the home screen.
- Post successful installation, prior to launching, please trust the profile of the application.
Panda Helper iOS – FAQ
Q – Is Panda Helper free?
Panda Helper comes in two versions; the free one is Panda Helper Regular and the paid one is Panda Helper VIP.
Q – Is Panda Helper safe for iPhone?
Yes! Panda Helper is safe to use. You are not jailbreaking your iPhone for the installation of Panda Helper. Hence, the warranty of your device won’t get void by installing and using the services of Panda Helper.
Conclusion – Install Panda Helper App on iOS (No Jailbreak)
That was all from our side regarding Panda Helper on iOS. If you have any questions to ask, please feel free to put them down in the comments section provided below. We will try our best to provide you with the required answers on a priority basis.
Oppo Reno5 series is launching as soon as in May
In December last year, we got the Oppo Reno3 series in China & later it was launched globally as well....
First Redmi 9 live image gives us a look at the rear of the phone
Under the sub-Rs 10,000 price segment in India, the number series from Redmi is quite popular. Last year we got...
Samsung Galaxy M11 official press renders leak online
Samsung is launching back to back phones under the Galaxy ‘M’ series, and now the company is preparing for the...
Oppo Reno Ace 2 specs revealed in a TENAA listing
Yesterday the Oppo Reno Ace showed up on TENNA, and we got to know the design of the phone via...
[UPDATE] OnePlus 8 & OnePlus 8 Pro specifications leaked online
UPDATE (MARCH 27) – @ONLEAKS has shared the official press render of OnePlus 8 with Pigtou UPDATE (MARCH 26) –...
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G launches with Mi 10 & Mi 10 Pro in Europe
In February, Xiaomi launched the Mi 10 Series in the Chinese market that includes the Xiaomi Mi 10 & Mi...
Oppo Reno Ace 2 shows up on TENAA with a punch-hole design
The Oppo Reno Ace was a fantastic device from Oppo that launched last year with the main USP being 65W...