Android is more relaxed as compared to Apple in terms of app-related policies and guidelines. However, the heavy restrictions placed by Apple come with a disadvantage to the manufacturer as well. More restrictions have caused the number of third-party iOS apps to swell up. Catering to these third-party iOS apps are third-party iOS app stores.
In this post, we are going to talk about one such third-party app store that goes by the name of Panda Helper. Panda Helper is a Chinese third-party app store that is well known to provide a plenitude of hacked iOS games. You can find hacked versions of games like Injustice 2, PUBG, Fortnite, Clash of Clans, Pokémon Go, Clash Royale, and more on Panda Helper.
Apart from this, the platform holds a considerable number of popular third-party iOS apps. The good part is that you don’t require jailbreaking your iOS device to use the services offered by Panda Helper.
Panda Helper for iOS – Features :
- The platform is lightweight. If you have limited space left on your iOS device, you can download and install Panda Helper without worries.
- The user interface of the platform is almost similar to the official Apple App Store. You will get the hang of it on first-time usage itself.
- For all the applications that you may download and install from Panda Helper, you will receive updates for the same. Updates come up as notifications from where you can choose when you wish the updates to happen.
- If a particular application is not available on the platform, you can place a request with the developers to add the same.
- Panda Helper comes in a VIP version as well. The VIP version is paid. You will find a better collection of hacked games and apps in the VIP version.
Install Panda Helper App on iOS [iPhone/iPad] No Jailbreak
- Launch the Safari Browser on your iOS device and navigate to the official webpage of Panda Helper Download.
- There will be two options. You can download the Panda Helper regular version or Panda Helper VIP version.
- Tap on the Panda Helper Free regular version.
- A dialog box will come up stating that the webpage wants to install Panda Helper on your iOS device. Tap on ‘Install.’
- Monitor the installation progress from the home screen.
- Please trust the profile of Panda Helper after a successful installation.
That’s it! You can launch Panda Helper now on your iOS device.
How to use Panda Helper?
- Simply search for the application that you wish to download.
- Tap on the search result to go to the application info screen.
- Please tap on the ‘Install’ button.
- Hit the ‘Install’ button again on the dialog box that comes up.
- Monitor the installation progress of the app from the home screen.
- Post successful installation, prior to launching, please trust the profile of the application.
Panda Helper iOS – FAQ
Q – Is Panda Helper free?
Panda Helper comes in two versions; the free one is Panda Helper Regular and the paid one is Panda Helper VIP.
Q – Is Panda Helper safe for iPhone?
Yes! Panda Helper is safe to use. You are not jailbreaking your iPhone for the installation of Panda Helper. Hence, the warranty of your device won’t get void by installing and using the services of Panda Helper.
Conclusion – Install Panda Helper App on iOS (No Jailbreak)
That was all from our side regarding Panda Helper on iOS. If you have any questions to ask, please feel free to put them down in the comments section provided below. We will try our best to provide you with the required answers on a priority basis.
Xiaomi Mi 10T & Mi 10T Pro launched with Snapdragon 865
Along with the mid-ranger Mi 10T Lite 5G, Xiaomi also launched two flagships today under the Mi 10T series named...
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G with Snapdragon 750G launched
Today, Xiaomi launched three phones under the Mi 10T Series globally & the Mi 10T Lite is the cheapest among...
Here are the full specifications of Xiaomi Mi 10T & Mi 10T Pro
A couple of days ago, Xiaomi announced the September 30th launch event for its Mi 10T Series that includes the...
Realme 7i launch in India teased by company’s CEO
Realme is on a launch spree this month as the company launched Realme 7 & Realme 7 Pro at the...
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE with Snapdragon 865 5G comes at $699
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE is official & with this phone, there are now four phones under the Galaxy S20 Series...
Xiaomi Mi 10T Series to go official on September 30th
Xiaomi Mi 10T Series will go official on the 30th of September & it was announced by Xiaomi today on...
Nokia 7.3 CAD renders give us a pretty good look at the device
At the IFA Berlin last year in September, Nokia 7.2 launched with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SOC, triple rear cameras...