No doubt LG makes some of the best smartphones among all the smartphone manufacturers out there. The company has launched some superb devices like the LG G6, which is the company’s latest flagship phone of this year. Also, the V30 is coming after a few months. Now, once of the major problems that the LG users face in their phones is either Bootloop or their phone won’t turn on. The LG G4 was a superb phone, no doubt. But, once in a while, almost every LG G4 user has experienced the problem that their LG G4 Won’t turn on. So, Is your LG G4 Not turning on or it starts and then shuts off? Well, in this article, we will be discussing the steps that you need to take to make sure that this issue is solved properly.
If these steps aren’t working, the best thing to do is to visit the service center in the nearby location. If you find the steps difficult, the best step is always to visit the service center. Anyways, here are the steps to fix the ‘LG G4 Not Turning On‘ Problem.
LG G4 WON’T TURN ON? FOLLOW THE STEPS GIVEN BELOW
- The First step is pretty basic one. So, you will need the charger of the phone and if possible, use only the charger that came with your LG G4. Connect it with your phone and put the charger in the socket. Now, wait for a few minutes and after that, try to turn on your phone by long pressing the power button.
- Is Your LG G4 Not Turning On even after doing the first step? Well, no issue. There are still more steps. Check if your charger is Ok or not. There are chances that it is damaged. If it isn’t, check your phone’s back for any overheating. Most of the time, Dirt finds its way into the charging port or in the battery, so clean the charging port and the battery.
- If still your LG G4 Won’t Turn On, try to force restart it by long pressing the Power button for about 30 seconds. In case the phone turns on, you are good to go, and you can now release the power button.
- Check for any software update because companies often roll out new software updates to fix the issues or bugs with the phone’s software like overheating, performance, not charging properly, battery issue, etc.
- Factory Reset is always the best thing to do when no other steps are working. But, you should keep this thing in mind that a factory reset will result in the loss of your data. If the data is on external SD card, no need to worry. Here is how to factory reset –
- When your phone is completely off, press the volume down button and the power key for a couple of seconds together, and the Android System Recovery will be shown on the screen.
- Scroll down to the option that says Wipe Data/Factory Reset. You can scroll down using the Volume Down Button.
- Select the option by pressing the Power Button. You will be asked if you are sure to delete all the data, just scroll down to the ‘Yes’ option and press power button. After a few seconds, all the data will be removed. Now, you can press Power Button to reboot.
So, that’s how you can fix your LG G4 not turning On. If you tried these steps but still, your LG G4 Won’t Turn On, it is better to visit the service center. If you have any queries, ask us in the comments section below, and we will try to solve that. Have a Good Day.
Here are the full specifications of Xiaomi Mi 10T & Mi 10T Pro
A couple of days ago, Xiaomi announced the September 30th launch event for its Mi 10T Series that includes the...
Realme 7i launch in India teased by company’s CEO
Realme is on a launch spree this month as the company launched Realme 7 & Realme 7 Pro at the...
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE with Snapdragon 865 5G comes at $699
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE is official & with this phone, there are now four phones under the Galaxy S20 Series...
Xiaomi Mi 10T Series to go official on September 30th
Xiaomi Mi 10T Series will go official on the 30th of September & it was announced by Xiaomi today on...
Nokia 7.3 CAD renders give us a pretty good look at the device
At the IFA Berlin last year in September, Nokia 7.2 launched with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SOC, triple rear cameras...
Google Pixel 5 specifications & price leaked ahead of the launch
On the 30th of September, Google Pixel 4a 5G & the Pixel 5 are set to go official & a...
Poco X3 launched in India with 6,000mAh Battery & Snapdragon 732G
In February this year, Poco made a return to the smartphone market after a gap of over a year. The...