No doubt LG makes some of the best smartphones among all the smartphone manufacturers out there. The company has launched some superb devices like the LG G6, which is the company’s latest flagship phone of this year. Also, the V30 is coming after a few months. Now, once of the major problems that the LG users face in their phones is either Bootloop or their phone won’t turn on. The LG G4 was a superb phone, no doubt. But, once in a while, almost every LG G4 user has experienced the problem that their LG G4 Won’t turn on. So, Is your LG G4 Not turning on or it starts and then shuts off? Well, in this article, we will be discussing the steps that you need to take to make sure that this issue is solved properly.
If these steps aren’t working, the best thing to do is to visit the service center in the nearby location. If you find the steps difficult, the best step is always to visit the service center. Anyways, here are the steps to fix the ‘LG G4 Not Turning On‘ Problem.
LG G4 WON’T TURN ON? FOLLOW THE STEPS GIVEN BELOW
- The First step is pretty basic one. So, you will need the charger of the phone and if possible, use only the charger that came with your LG G4. Connect it with your phone and put the charger in the socket. Now, wait for a few minutes and after that, try to turn on your phone by long pressing the power button.
- Is Your LG G4 Not Turning On even after doing the first step? Well, no issue. There are still more steps. Check if your charger is Ok or not. There are chances that it is damaged. If it isn’t, check your phone’s back for any overheating. Most of the time, Dirt finds its way into the charging port or in the battery, so clean the charging port and the battery.
- If still your LG G4 Won’t Turn On, try to force restart it by long pressing the Power button for about 30 seconds. In case the phone turns on, you are good to go, and you can now release the power button.
- Check for any software update because companies often roll out new software updates to fix the issues or bugs with the phone’s software like overheating, performance, not charging properly, battery issue, etc.
- Factory Reset is always the best thing to do when no other steps are working. But, you should keep this thing in mind that a factory reset will result in the loss of your data. If the data is on external SD card, no need to worry. Here is how to factory reset –
- When your phone is completely off, press the volume down button and the power key for a couple of seconds together, and the Android System Recovery will be shown on the screen.
- Scroll down to the option that says Wipe Data/Factory Reset. You can scroll down using the Volume Down Button.
- Select the option by pressing the Power Button. You will be asked if you are sure to delete all the data, just scroll down to the ‘Yes’ option and press power button. After a few seconds, all the data will be removed. Now, you can press Power Button to reboot.
So, that’s how you can fix your LG G4 not turning On. If you tried these steps but still, your LG G4 Won’t Turn On, it is better to visit the service center. If you have any queries, ask us in the comments section below, and we will try to solve that. Have a Good Day.
Motorola One Vision press render leaks, hole-punch display confirmed
Recently, the Motorola One Vision showed up on Geekbench with the Samsung’s Exynos 9610 chipset, but it wasn’t confirmed if...
Samsung confirms Notchless Infinity screen on the Galaxy A90
It looks like companies like to reveal details about their upcoming devices. Recently, Huawei accidentally made the page for the...
Huawei P30 & P30 Pro page accidently goes live on the official site
Huawei will launch the P30 series on March 26th, but it looks like the company doesn’t want to make us...
More details of the Motorola One Vision with Exynos 9610 surface
A few days back, Motorola One Vision showed up on Geekbench with Exynos 9610 processor, and since a lot of...
Moto G7 with Snapdragon 632 is launching in India on March 25th
Motorola isn’t doing great from the past couple of years when it comes to smartphones. The company does launch phones...
Samsung Galaxy A40 press renders reveal the design, launching soon
Samsung will unveil a few new ‘A’ series phones on April 10th, and there are rumors of the Galaxy A60,...
Xiaomi Redmi Go launched in India, priced at Rs 4,499
A couple of months back in January, Xiaomi Redmi Go launched in Europe with entry-level specifications and a price of...