There’s a fantastic new alternative to the iOS app store, and it’s called TweakDoor. It offers tons of unofficial apps and games that don’t get into the official store because of Apple’s tough restrictions. It’s free to download, and no jailbreak is needed; here’s everything you need to know.
- 1 HOW TO INSTALL & USE TWEAKDOOR?
- 2 WHAT IS TWEAKDOOR?
- 3 HOW TO DELETE TWEAKDOOR?
- 4 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- 4.0.1 How Safe is TweakDoor?
- 4.0.2 Is it a Cydia Alternative?
- 4.0.3 Is it Compatible With My Device?
- 4.0.4 How Do I Fix the White Screen Issue?
- 4.0.5 What About the Untrusted Developer Error?
- 4.0.6 The Install Option Doesn’t Appear.
- 4.0.7 Why Should I Use TweakDoor?
- 4.0.8 How is it Different From Panda Helper?
- 4.0.9 How Do I Install it on Android?
- 4.0.10 How Do I Find an App or Game?
- 4.0.11 And Cydia Tweaks?
HOW TO INSTALL & USE TWEAKDOOR?
TweakDoor is pretty simple to install, and you only need your iOS device with a good connection to the internet. Open the Safari browser and go to the TweakDoor download page to install it.
How to Use TweakDoor:
This is simple too:
- Tap the TweakDoor icon on your home page, and the app store will open.
- An untrusted developer error may appear – if it does, open Settings > General > Profiles and trust the TweakDoor profile.
- When you see the TweakDoor home page, tap on Go to TweakDoor Apps.
- Tap on any app or game that you want to download and then tap on the Get option
- Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the app to be installed.
WHAT IS TWEAKDOOR?
TweakDoor is an unofficial iOS app installer offering thousands of third-party apps and games, some modified with new features and functionalities. These apps cannot be found in the official app store because of Apple’s restrictions, but unlike some other app sources, there is no need to jailbreak to install this one.
TWEAKDOOR APP FEATURES
TweakDoor provides plenty of features for all users:
- Easy to install
- No jailbreak needed
- Lots of unofficial apps and games
- All apps and games are updated via TweakDoor.
- Easily recover from any download errors.
- Doesn’t use all your device resources
PROS & CONS OF TWEAKDOOR
- No jailbreak is needed so that any iOS user can install it.
- You don’t need to use your Apple ID to install it, so your app users cannot be tracked.
- Thousands of apps, games, screen recorders, game emulators, and much more
- The configuration profile works on the same privacy standards as all official iOS apps.
- TweakDoor won’t offer jailbreakers the same experience that Cydia did.
- Apple will revoke the app certificate within a few days, and the app will crash.
HOW TO DELETE TWEAKDOOR?
If you need to remove TweakDoor from your device, you can do it in one of these two ways:
Method 1: Deleting the App Profile
- Launch Settings>General
- Tap on Profiles
- Tap the TweakDoor profile and tap on Delete Profile
Method 2: Deleting the App Icon
- Long-press on the TweakDoor app icon
- When it starts wiggling, tap on the small x on the icon.
- Tap on Delete on the popup message
Both methods remove the app from your device.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
These are the answers to the commonly asked TweakDoor questions:
How Safe is TweakDoor?
TweakDoor is 100% safe to use. Our tests revealed no evidence of any malware, viruses, or anything else that can cause harm to your device, data, or privacy. And there is no need to jailbreak so you are not breaking into the iOS security or compromising your device in any way.
Is it a Cydia Alternative?
Yes, but do not expect to get the same kind of app experience as you did from Cydia. It doesn’t offer the same functionality level, and there are fewer tweaks – many require the jailbreak and cannot work any other way. However, it does offer plenty of unofficial apps and games.
Is it Compatible With My Device?
TweakDoor works on all iOS devices on all iOS firmware, including iOS 13.
How Do I Fix the White Screen Issue?
This is a common issue and is easy to fix – delete the profile following the steps above and reinstall it.
What About the Untrusted Developer Error?
This error appears when you use unofficial content the first time, and all you have to do is trust the developer:
- Note the developer’s name from the error message.
- Go into Settings > General and tap on Profiles.
- Find and tap the developer’s name.
- Tap Trust – the error should be gone.
The Install Option Doesn’t Appear.
It could be that you have a previous version of TweakDoor on your device, causing a compatibility error. Delete all instances of TweakDoor from your device and start again.
Why Should I Use TweakDoor?
Because it provides you with thousands of unofficial apps and games, emulators, screen recorders, and much more, all for free and all with no jailbreak needed.
How is it Different From Panda Helper?
It isn’t so different. The developers have collaborated to ensure that if you can’t use one app installer, the other will work and provide you with the content you need.
How Do I Install it on Android?
You can’t. It is an iOS app only, but we do know that the Android version is being worked on. If you see links claiming to have the TweakDoor APK file, they are fake.
How Do I Find an App or Game?
Easy – browse the app store or type an app name into the search bar.
And Cydia Tweaks?
Find those in the same way but be aware, there are only a limited number of tweaks available – the rest need a jailbreak to work.
Try TweakDoor on your iPhone or iPad today – it’s free, you don’t need to jailbreak, and it offers a ton of cool content.
PORSCHE DESIGN Huawei Mate 40 RS will set you back €2,299
The Mate 40 is priced at €899, Mate 40 Pro at €1,199 & the Mate 40 Pro+ at €1,399. But...
Huawei Mate 40 Pro & Mate 40 Pro+ launched with Kirin 9000
Alongside the Huawei Mate 40, the company also launched the Huawei Mate 40 Pro & Mate 40 Pro+ smartphones. Of...
Huawei Mate 40 has a Kirin 9000E SOC & curved OLED
Huawei has made the Mate 40 Series official & this year, we got the Huawei Mate 40, Mate 40 Pro,...
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra – Here’s our first look at the design
Recently, the CAD-based renders of the next year’s Samsung Galaxy S21 (or S30) were shared by OnLeaks & they showed...
HTC Desire 20+ launched with Snapdragon 720G for TWD 8,490 ($295)
Back in June this year, HTC launched two phones in the Taiwanese market named HTC U20 5G & the HTC...
Xiaomi unveils 80W Mi Wireless Charging technology
2020 has been a really amazing year when it comes to fast charging in smartphones. In July, Oppo unveiled the...
Huawei Mate 40 Pro press renders leaked ahead of the launch
Just a few days are now left for the launch of Huawei Mate 40 Series that includes at least four...