GBWhatsapp is a modded version with additional capabilities of original Whatsapp application that you usually would find in the Google’s Play store. It offers some exciting features like you can forward messages without a forward tag and the most useful DND feature. DND ( Do Not Disturb ) mode in GBWhatsapp will put your WhatsApp account into offline mode, and you will not be able to receive or send messages. So much information, for now, let’s get started with the ultimate guide to enable DND Mode in GBWhatsapp.
WHY ENABLE DND MODE?
There will be no annoying notifications, thus, preserving your mobile data for further usage. Secondly, there might be an important lecture going on, and you do not want to get distracted by those beautiful WhatsApp messages from your crush 😛
You were playing PUBG, and suddenly a flow of WhatsApp messages popped up in the notification bar and my friend you lost the game. So that’s another great reason to enable DND mode in your GBWhatsapp. So, here is the detailed steps guide to enable DND mode in GBWhatsapp.
STEPS TO ENABLE DND MODE IN GBWHATSAPP
- If you haven’t installed GBWhatsapp application yet then make sure to uninstall official Whatsapp first and then head towards the download page of GBWhatsapp.
- After downloading the GBWhatsapp APK, make sure to enable installation from unknown sources from settings.
- Copy GBWhatsapp APK to your phone’s internal storage and install the apk just like a normal APK on your android phone.
- Open the application and setup it just as your official WhatsApp like verifying your phone number.
- Open GBWhatsapp application >> You will notice a Wi-Fi icon, DND feature.
- Click on the Wi-Fi button ( DND ). You will get a confirmation message, click on OK, and you have successfully enabled DND mode.
- It will show that you are not connected to the internet even after you have enabled your data connection.
- If you want to turn off DND mode, then press that Wi-Fi icon again.
If you are already using GBwhatsapp and you did not get DND feature, then I request you to update your GBWhatsapp to the latest version.
That’s it for the article. I hope you have successfully enabled DND mode in your GBWhatsapp by following our steps.
Any suggestions or queries do not forget to comment down below.
Xiaomi Mi A3 launched in India, price starts at Rs 12,999
A month ago, the Xiaomi Mi A3 launched in Spain & today, the company launched in the Indian market, the...
Redmi Note 8 & Note 8 Pro launching on August 29 in China
Finally, Redmi revealed on its official Weibo page the launch date for its Redmi Note 8 series that includes Note...
Realme 5 Pro official with Snapdragon 712 & Quad Cameras
Realme launched two phones today under the Realme 5 Series – the Realme 5 & the 5 Pro. Now, we...
Realme 5 official with Snapdragon 665 & Quad Cameras
Realme 5 series launched in India today & there are two new phones, the 5 and 5 Pro. Realme 5...
Redmi Note 8 Pro real device shows up on the camera
Redmi is going to launch its 4K 70-inch TV in China on August 29 & there are maximum chances that...
What can you expect from the Redmi 4K 70-inch smart TV?
The Chinese Tech Giant Xiaomi is now expanding their feet in the TV market after getting a massive success in...
Nokia 3, 5 6 & 8 will receive an additional year of quarterly security patches
HMD Global recently announced some serious news about the software updates for Nokia devices. All the Nokia devices are powered...