GBWhatsapp is a modded version with additional capabilities of original Whatsapp application that you usually would find in the Google’s Play store. It offers some exciting features like you can forward messages without a forward tag and the most useful DND feature. DND ( Do Not Disturb ) mode in GBWhatsapp will put your WhatsApp account into offline mode, and you will not be able to receive or send messages. So much information, for now, let’s get started with the ultimate guide to enable DND Mode in GBWhatsapp.
WHY ENABLE DND MODE?
There will be no annoying notifications, thus, preserving your mobile data for further usage. Secondly, there might be an important lecture going on, and you do not want to get distracted by those beautiful WhatsApp messages from your crush 😛
You were playing PUBG, and suddenly a flow of WhatsApp messages popped up in the notification bar and my friend you lost the game. So that’s another great reason to enable DND mode in your GBWhatsapp. So, here is the detailed steps guide to enable DND mode in GBWhatsapp.
STEPS TO ENABLE DND MODE IN GBWHATSAPP
- If you haven’t installed GBWhatsapp application yet then make sure to uninstall official Whatsapp first and then head towards the download page of GBWhatsapp.
- After downloading the GBWhatsapp APK, make sure to enable installation from unknown sources from settings.
- Copy GBWhatsapp APK to your phone’s internal storage and install the apk just like a normal APK on your android phone.
- Open the application and setup it just as your official WhatsApp like verifying your phone number.
- Open GBWhatsapp application >> You will notice a Wi-Fi icon, DND feature.
- Click on the Wi-Fi button ( DND ). You will get a confirmation message, click on OK, and you have successfully enabled DND mode.
- It will show that you are not connected to the internet even after you have enabled your data connection.
- If you want to turn off DND mode, then press that Wi-Fi icon again.
If you are already using GBwhatsapp and you did not get DND feature, then I request you to update your GBWhatsapp to the latest version.
That’s it for the article. I hope you have successfully enabled DND mode in your GBWhatsapp by following our steps.
Any suggestions or queries do not forget to comment down below.
Moto E7 Plus has Snapdragon 460 SOC & 48MP dual cameras
It was the month of September when Motorola unveiled the Moto E6 Plus last year at IFA Berlin. That device...
Realme C12 launched in Indonesia, comes with a 6,000mAh battery
Realme C15 & C12 are launching in the Indian market on August 18th & while Realme C15 is already official...
iQOO 5 live images surface online ahead of the August 17 launch
iQOO, the sub-brand of Vivo, is set to launch a new smartphone (or smartphones) on August 17 in the Chinese...
Motorola Razr 5G to go official on September 9th
Almost two weeks ago, we got the hands-on images of the upcoming Motorola Razr 5G that were shared on Weibo....
Realme C12 & Realme C15 launching on August 18th in India
A couple of days ago, we got to know that Realme C12 & C15 will launch in the Indian market...
Redmi K30 Ultra with Dimensity 1000+ launched in China
Today, alongside the Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra, the company also launched Redmi K30 Ultra. So now, there are five phones...
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra launched with 120W Charging & 120X Zoom
In February this year, Xiaomi Mi 10 series flagships launched in China that included the Mi 10 & the Mi...