GBWhatsapp is a modded version with additional capabilities of original Whatsapp application that you usually would find in the Google’s Play store. It offers some exciting features like you can forward messages without a forward tag and the most useful DND feature. DND ( Do Not Disturb ) mode in GBWhatsapp will put your WhatsApp account into offline mode, and you will not be able to receive or send messages. So much information, for now, let’s get started with the ultimate guide to enable DND Mode in GBWhatsapp.
WHY ENABLE DND MODE?
There will be no annoying notifications, thus, preserving your mobile data for further usage. Secondly, there might be an important lecture going on, and you do not want to get distracted by those beautiful WhatsApp messages from your crush 😛
You were playing PUBG, and suddenly a flow of WhatsApp messages popped up in the notification bar and my friend you lost the game. So that’s another great reason to enable DND mode in your GBWhatsapp. So, here is the detailed steps guide to enable DND mode in GBWhatsapp.
STEPS TO ENABLE DND MODE IN GBWHATSAPP
- If you haven’t installed GBWhatsapp application yet then make sure to uninstall official Whatsapp first and then head towards the download page of GBWhatsapp.
- After downloading the GBWhatsapp APK, make sure to enable installation from unknown sources from settings.
- Copy GBWhatsapp APK to your phone’s internal storage and install the apk just like a normal APK on your android phone.
- Open the application and setup it just as your official WhatsApp like verifying your phone number.
- Open GBWhatsapp application >> You will notice a Wi-Fi icon, DND feature.
- Click on the Wi-Fi button ( DND ). You will get a confirmation message, click on OK, and you have successfully enabled DND mode.
- It will show that you are not connected to the internet even after you have enabled your data connection.
- If you want to turn off DND mode, then press that Wi-Fi icon again.
If you are already using GBwhatsapp and you did not get DND feature, then I request you to update your GBWhatsapp to the latest version.
That’s it for the article. I hope you have successfully enabled DND mode in your GBWhatsapp by following our steps.
Any suggestions or queries do not forget to comment down below.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Series – Here are the official renders
Recently, the expected pricing of the Samsung Galaxy S20 series for the European market was revealed by a trusted source....
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite launches in India at Rs 39,999
A couple of days after the launch of Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite in India, Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite launched...
Wait a minute! Did Poco just tease the Poco X2?
After Poco was announced as an independent brand, the company updated its branding on its social media pages that includes...
Motorola Edge+ launching this year, could be a flagship
Last year, we got a lot of smartphones from Motorola & most of them were budget or mid-range phones. The...
Samsung Galaxy S20 series & Galaxy Z Flip pricing leaks
Almost three weeks are still left for the much-awaited launch of Samsung Galaxy S20 series on February 11th, and so...
Redmi K30 Pro spotted on Geekbench with Snapdragon 865
In December last year, Redmi K30 went official in China with a starting price of 1,599 Yuan and 1,999 Yuan...
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite launches in India at Rs 38,999
At the beginning of January this year, Samsung announced two phones named Galaxy Note 10 Lite & Galaxy S10 Lite...