GBWhatsapp is a modded version with additional capabilities of original Whatsapp application that you usually would find in the Google’s Play store. It offers some exciting features like you can forward messages without a forward tag and the most useful DND feature. DND ( Do Not Disturb ) mode in GBWhatsapp will put your WhatsApp account into offline mode, and you will not be able to receive or send messages. So much information, for now, let’s get started with the ultimate guide to enable DND Mode in GBWhatsapp.
WHY ENABLE DND MODE?
There will be no annoying notifications, thus, preserving your mobile data for further usage. Secondly, there might be an important lecture going on, and you do not want to get distracted by those beautiful WhatsApp messages from your crush 😛
You were playing PUBG, and suddenly a flow of WhatsApp messages popped up in the notification bar and my friend you lost the game. So that’s another great reason to enable DND mode in your GBWhatsapp. So, here is the detailed steps guide to enable DND mode in GBWhatsapp.
STEPS TO ENABLE DND MODE IN GBWHATSAPP
- If you haven’t installed GBWhatsapp application yet then make sure to uninstall official Whatsapp first and then head towards the download page of GBWhatsapp.
- After downloading the GBWhatsapp APK, make sure to enable installation from unknown sources from settings.
- Copy GBWhatsapp APK to your phone’s internal storage and install the apk just like a normal APK on your android phone.
- Open the application and setup it just as your official WhatsApp like verifying your phone number.
- Open GBWhatsapp application >> You will notice a Wi-Fi icon, DND feature.
- Click on the Wi-Fi button ( DND ). You will get a confirmation message, click on OK, and you have successfully enabled DND mode.
- It will show that you are not connected to the internet even after you have enabled your data connection.
- If you want to turn off DND mode, then press that Wi-Fi icon again.
If you are already using GBwhatsapp and you did not get DND feature, then I request you to update your GBWhatsapp to the latest version.
That’s it for the article. I hope you have successfully enabled DND mode in your GBWhatsapp by following our steps.
Any suggestions or queries do not forget to comment down below.
Redmi K30 live images leak, coming with 120Hz display
A month back, we got our first official look at the Redmi K30, at least from the front. We got...
Alleged Honor V30 & V30 Pro specifications leaked
Just a few days are now left for the launch of the Honor V30 series that has already leaked a...
Samsung Galaxy S11 Design – Here’s our very first look
Samsung’s next year’s Galaxy S11 series is the hot topic right now as we are getting more & more leaks...
Vivo U20 with Snapdragon 675 launched in India, priced at Rs 10,990
A couple of months back, Vivo unveiled its first “U” series device in India named Vivo U10 with impressive features...
Samsung Galaxy A71 CAD Renders reveal a hole-punch display
A week earlier, we got the CAD renders of the Samsung Galaxy A51 that’s most likely launching in early 2020....
OnePlus 8 Pro product diagram reveals the design from the front & back
The OnePlus 8 Series has already leaked a few times in the past couple of months & interesting, the launch...
Realme X2 Pro launched in India, price starts at Rs 29,999
Last month, Realme launched its first flagship named the Realme X2 Pro in China & it has undoubtedly disrupted the...