GBWhatsapp is a modded version with additional capabilities of original Whatsapp application that you usually would find in the Google’s Play store. It offers some exciting features like you can forward messages without a forward tag and the most useful DND feature. DND ( Do Not Disturb ) mode in GBWhatsapp will put your WhatsApp account into offline mode, and you will not be able to receive or send messages. So much information, for now, let’s get started with the ultimate guide to enable DND Mode in GBWhatsapp.
WHY ENABLE DND MODE?
There will be no annoying notifications, thus, preserving your mobile data for further usage. Secondly, there might be an important lecture going on, and you do not want to get distracted by those beautiful WhatsApp messages from your crush 😛
You were playing PUBG, and suddenly a flow of WhatsApp messages popped up in the notification bar and my friend you lost the game. So that’s another great reason to enable DND mode in your GBWhatsapp. So, here is the detailed steps guide to enable DND mode in GBWhatsapp.
STEPS TO ENABLE DND MODE IN GBWHATSAPP
- If you haven’t installed GBWhatsapp application yet then make sure to uninstall official Whatsapp first and then head towards the download page of GBWhatsapp.
- After downloading the GBWhatsapp APK, make sure to enable installation from unknown sources from settings.
- Copy GBWhatsapp APK to your phone’s internal storage and install the apk just like a normal APK on your android phone.
- Open the application and setup it just as your official WhatsApp like verifying your phone number.
- Open GBWhatsapp application >> You will notice a Wi-Fi icon, DND feature.
- Click on the Wi-Fi button ( DND ). You will get a confirmation message, click on OK, and you have successfully enabled DND mode.
- It will show that you are not connected to the internet even after you have enabled your data connection.
- If you want to turn off DND mode, then press that Wi-Fi icon again.
If you are already using GBwhatsapp and you did not get DND feature, then I request you to update your GBWhatsapp to the latest version.
That’s it for the article. I hope you have successfully enabled DND mode in your GBWhatsapp by following our steps.
Any suggestions or queries do not forget to comment down below.
Redmi K20 Pro Snapdragon 855 Plus-powered version unveiled
In May this year, Redmi K20 & K20 Pro launched in the Chinese market & later in other markets like...
Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha Concept Phone officially confirmed
Xiaomi was teasing the launch of a “Mix” series device alongside the Mi 9 Pro 5G on September 24 for...
Huawei Mate 30 & Mate 30 Pro unveiled with crazy specs
Finally, Huawei Mate 30 Series is now official as Huawei launched the Mate 30 & Mate 30 Pro today at...
List of Samsung phones & tablets to get Android 10 Update
Samsung is definitely not one of those companies that are known for fast Android updates. But still, that doesn’t mean...
Lenovo K10 Plus with Snapdragon 632 launching on September 22
A couple of weeks back, Lenovo launched three phones in India, the A6 Note, K10 Note & Z6 Pro in...
Realme X2 officially confirmed to feature Snapdragon 730G
Realme has launched so many phones this year, but still, the company isn’t going to stop as on September 24th,...
Oppo unveils 65W SuperVOOC & 30W Wireless VOOC Flash Charging
Chinese brands like Oppo, Vivo, Huawei etc. are constantly working on new technologies & we have seen a lot of...