A few days back, Huawei Mate 30 Series went official with crazy specs but with issues like no Google services or Apps pre-installed. Keeping all the issues aside, the Huawei Mate 30 & Mate 30 Pro are amazing phones with great specs on paper like Quad Cameras on the rear, big batteries, powerful SOCs, & more. Both the phones run on Android 10 out of the box with EMUI 10 on top. And yes, you get some new wallpapers.
So, if you are looking to download Huawei Mate 30 Pro stock wallpapers, then you’re at the right place as in this article, we have shared all the stock wallpapers in high resolution. Moreover, you will also find the Google Drive link to the ZIP file containing all the wallpapers in the highest resolution.
HUAWEI MATE 30 PRO STOCK WALLPAPERS
And here is the link to the ZIP file that contains all the stock wallpapers in high resolution –
To recap, here are the Huawei Mate 30 Pro Specifications –
- 6.53-inch OLED Full-HD+ Display with Gorilla Glass 6
- Kirin 990 SOC
- 8GB RAM & 128/256GB UFS 3.0 storage
- Quad Rear Cameras – 40MP Wide-Angle Cine camera (f/1.8) + 40MP f/1.6 camera with OIS + 8MP telephoto camera with 3X Optical Zoom & OIS + 3D TOF camera
- 32MP f/2.0 selfie camera & 3D TOF camera
- 4,500mAh battery with 40W Fast Wired Charging & 27W Fast Wireless Charging
- Android 10 with EMUI 10
Before leaving, make sure to check out some more awesome wallpapers –
- Download Lenovo Z6 Pro Stock Wallpapers – ZIP File Included
- Download Xiaomi Mi A3 Stock Wallpapers – ZIP File Included
- Download Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Stock Wallpapers – ZIP File Included
- Download MIUI 11 Stock Wallpapers – ZIP File Included
- Download Android Q Stock Wallpapers – ZIP File Included
- Download Huawei P30/P30 Pro Stock Wallpapers – ZIP File Included
Wait a minute! Did Poco just tease the Poco X2?
After Poco was announced as an independent brand, the company updated its branding on its social media pages that includes...
Motorola Edge+ launching this year, could be a flagship
Last year, we got a lot of smartphones from Motorola & most of them were budget or mid-range phones. The...
Samsung Galaxy S20 series & Galaxy Z Flip pricing leaks
Almost three weeks are still left for the much-awaited launch of Samsung Galaxy S20 series on February 11th, and so...
Redmi K30 Pro spotted on Geekbench with Snapdragon 865
In December last year, Redmi K30 went official in China with a starting price of 1,599 Yuan and 1,999 Yuan...
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite launches in India at Rs 38,999
At the beginning of January this year, Samsung announced two phones named Galaxy Note 10 Lite & Galaxy S10 Lite...
Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G, 662 & 460 announced
At an event in New Delhi, India, Qualcomm announced three new SOCs named Snapdragon 720G, Snapdragon 662 & Snapdragon 460....
Poco F2 officially teased, new color shade revealed as well
A few days back, Xiaomi announced that Poco is an independent brand & this announcement finally put a stop to...