A few days back, Huawei Mate 30 Series went official with crazy specs but with issues like no Google services or Apps pre-installed. Keeping all the issues aside, the Huawei Mate 30 & Mate 30 Pro are amazing phones with great specs on paper like Quad Cameras on the rear, big batteries, powerful SOCs, & more. Both the phones run on Android 10 out of the box with EMUI 10 on top. And yes, you get some new wallpapers.
So, if you are looking to download Huawei Mate 30 Pro stock wallpapers, then you’re at the right place as in this article, we have shared all the stock wallpapers in high resolution. Moreover, you will also find the Google Drive link to the ZIP file containing all the wallpapers in the highest resolution.
HUAWEI MATE 30 PRO STOCK WALLPAPERS
And here is the link to the ZIP file that contains all the stock wallpapers in high resolution –
To recap, here are the Huawei Mate 30 Pro Specifications –
- 6.53-inch OLED Full-HD+ Display with Gorilla Glass 6
- Kirin 990 SOC
- 8GB RAM & 128/256GB UFS 3.0 storage
- Quad Rear Cameras – 40MP Wide-Angle Cine camera (f/1.8) + 40MP f/1.6 camera with OIS + 8MP telephoto camera with 3X Optical Zoom & OIS + 3D TOF camera
- 32MP f/2.0 selfie camera & 3D TOF camera
- 4,500mAh battery with 40W Fast Wired Charging & 27W Fast Wireless Charging
- Android 10 with EMUI 10
Before leaving, make sure to check out some more awesome wallpapers –
- Download Lenovo Z6 Pro Stock Wallpapers – ZIP File Included
- Download Xiaomi Mi A3 Stock Wallpapers – ZIP File Included
- Download Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Stock Wallpapers – ZIP File Included
- Download MIUI 11 Stock Wallpapers – ZIP File Included
- Download Android Q Stock Wallpapers – ZIP File Included
- Download Huawei P30/P30 Pro Stock Wallpapers – ZIP File Included
Realme X2 Pro arrives with Snapdragon 855+ & 90Hz Display
Realme is on a launch spree this year & while we have seen quite a lot of mid-range & budget...
Redmi K30 will be Redmi’s first 5G phone with a punch-hole display
There was a time when OnePlus was the only brand to provide a flagship-grade processor in the budget range. But...
Xiaomi is working on a 50X digital zoom smartphone camera
Smartphone cameras are improving every single day. From a single lens at the back to the quad-camera setup, they’ve come...
Mi Band 5 will offer NFC support and might come with built-in mic
The Mi Band 4 was introduced in India a few months back and the company has already started working on...
Alleged Realme X2 Pro pricing leaks, to start at 2,498 Yuan
Realme X2 Pro is a hot topic right now due to the fact that it is launching soon with crazy...
Redmi Note 8 Pro launch in India set to happen on October 16
In August, Redmi Note 8 & Note 8 Pro launched in China with impressive specifications & pricing. Now, Redmi is...
Motorola One Macro launched in India, priced at Rs 9,999
Motorola launched a new Motorola One series phone in India today, the Motorola One Macro. So, while the Motorola One...