Just a couple of days back, a new HydrogenOS build started rolling out for the OnePlus 6 users in China which brought selfie portrait mode and a couple of extra features to the device. Then, the OxygenOS 5.1.6 build got leaked as a user shared it on XDA before the official rollout. Today, the company officially rolled out the OxygenOS 5.1.6 for the OnePlus 6. This new update brings a couple of new features like the much awaited Front Camera Portrait Mode and more.
Weighing around 223MB, there is what this new update brings with it –
- Enable IDEA VoLTE services in India
- Fixed Stability Issues for Dual SIM cards
- Added Portrait Mode for the front camera
- Added preview for Light Bokeh Effect in Portrait Mode of the rear camera
- Optimized Call Quality
- Supported Battery Percentage in the Status bar
- Improved Ringtone Volume and Sound quality
- Now Able to schedule DND (Do Not Disturb)
- Added Dual 4G Network option in SIM and Network Settings
- Optimized power consumption and improved system stability
Earphone Mode –
- Added smart answer for Bluetooth – automatically answer incoming calls when connecting Bluetooth devices
So, have you received this OxygenOS 5.1.6 update already or not? If yes, then make sure to let us know the changes you noticed in the UI as well as the performance.
Asus Zenfone 6 with bezel-less design launching on May 14
It won’t be wrong to say that Asus launched some impressive phones last year in every price segment. We saw...
Here is our first look at the Foldable Phone(s) from TCL
At the MWC 2019, we are going to see a lot of interesting devices. Talking about smartphones, this MWC will...
Huawei Mate X (Foldable Phone) poster reveals the design
Huawei has already announced that it will launch a Foldable smartphone at the Mobile World Congress on February 24. So...
Oppo F11 Pro full spec sheet leaks – Helio P70, 48MP camera & more
Vivo recently launched the V15 Pro in the Indian market, and it is the cheapest phone in India with a...
Sony Xperia 1 Press render leaks, will have a 4K HDR OLED panel
A week ago, we got to know that the Xperia XA3 and XA3 Plus would launch as the Xperia 10...
[UPDATE] Realme 3 will have MediaTek Helio P70 SoC, launch on March 4
UPDATE 22/02/2019 – THE LAUNCH DATE IS NOW OFFICIAL Realme 3 is launching in India on March 4 i.e., just...
Here’s the pricing for Samsung Galaxy S10 Family in India
Samsung just announced some exciting phones at the Unpacked 2019 and the Galaxy S10 Family is already up for pre-order....