Just a couple of days back, a new HydrogenOS build started rolling out for the OnePlus 6 users in China which brought selfie portrait mode and a couple of extra features to the device. Then, the OxygenOS 5.1.6 build got leaked as a user shared it on XDA before the official rollout. Today, the company officially rolled out the OxygenOS 5.1.6 for the OnePlus 6. This new update brings a couple of new features like the much awaited Front Camera Portrait Mode and more.
Weighing around 223MB, there is what this new update brings with it –
- Enable IDEA VoLTE services in India
- Fixed Stability Issues for Dual SIM cards
- Added Portrait Mode for the front camera
- Added preview for Light Bokeh Effect in Portrait Mode of the rear camera
- Optimized Call Quality
- Supported Battery Percentage in the Status bar
- Improved Ringtone Volume and Sound quality
- Now Able to schedule DND (Do Not Disturb)
- Added Dual 4G Network option in SIM and Network Settings
- Optimized power consumption and improved system stability
Earphone Mode –
- Added smart answer for Bluetooth – automatically answer incoming calls when connecting Bluetooth devices
So, have you received this OxygenOS 5.1.6 update already or not? If yes, then make sure to let us know the changes you noticed in the UI as well as the performance.
Xiaomi Mi A3 Official with Snapdragon 665 & 4,030mAh battery
Xiaomi quietly launched the Mi A3 today in Spain & yes, all the leaks were correct. The “Pro” version was...
Redmi K20 & K20 Pro launched in India, price starts at Rs 21,999
Two months back in China, Redmi K20 and K20 Pro launched with some impressive specifications & pricing. Today, both the...
Xiaomi Mi A3 gets the unboxing treatment, everything confirmed
Xiaomi Mi A3 is launching tomorrow in Spain & so far, we have seen the official press renders as well...
Asus ROG Phone 2 with Snapdragon 855 Plus shows up on Geekbench
We already know that Asus ROG Phone 2 is going to be the first device featuring Snapdragon 855 Plus processor...
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 with Exynos 9825 visits Geekbench
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 series is launching officially on August 7 & so far, we know how the Galaxy Note...
Asus ROG Phone 2 hands-on images leaked
The Asus ROG Phone 2 is expected to launch on July 23rd in China & the company also revealed that...
Asus ROG Phone 2 will be first to feature Snapdragon 855 Plus
In 2016, Qualcomm launched two Snapdragon 8-series processors, the 820 & 821, in two halves of the year. We didn’t...