Just a couple of days back, a new HydrogenOS build started rolling out for the OnePlus 6 users in China which brought selfie portrait mode and a couple of extra features to the device. Then, the OxygenOS 5.1.6 build got leaked as a user shared it on XDA before the official rollout. Today, the company officially rolled out the OxygenOS 5.1.6 for the OnePlus 6. This new update brings a couple of new features like the much awaited Front Camera Portrait Mode and more.
Weighing around 223MB, there is what this new update brings with it –
- Enable IDEA VoLTE services in India
- Fixed Stability Issues for Dual SIM cards
- Added Portrait Mode for the front camera
- Added preview for Light Bokeh Effect in Portrait Mode of the rear camera
- Optimized Call Quality
- Supported Battery Percentage in the Status bar
- Improved Ringtone Volume and Sound quality
- Now Able to schedule DND (Do Not Disturb)
- Added Dual 4G Network option in SIM and Network Settings
- Optimized power consumption and improved system stability
Earphone Mode –
- Added smart answer for Bluetooth – automatically answer incoming calls when connecting Bluetooth devices
So, have you received this OxygenOS 5.1.6 update already or not? If yes, then make sure to let us know the changes you noticed in the UI as well as the performance.
Like DroidHolic on Facebook
Motorola One shows up on TENAA with an HD+ display & 3,000mAh battery
Motorola recently launched the Moto Z3 and Motorola P30 in China, but we still don’t know when the Motorola One...
Xiaomi Pocophone F1 pricing for India leaks, 6GB + 128GB for Rs 25,000!
Xiaomi, on August 22, will launch its first smartphone under the new sub-brand ‘Poco’ and the device is going to...
List of phones getting Android Pie Update (Android 9)
Google announced Android Pie on August 6, and as expected, the Google Pixel devices were the first to get updated...
Huawei confirms the Mate 20 series will feature 7nm Kirin 980 chipset
Huawei was the first to launch a mobile chipset with an integrated Neural Network Processing Unit when the company announced...
Realme 2 with a notch & fingerprint scanner shows up on official site
At the end of July, Realme announced that it is now a standalone brand. Also, Oppo’s Vice President (Sky Li)...
Xiaomi Pocophone F1 with Snapdragon 845 benchmarked on Geekbench
On August 22, Xiaomi will launch its first smartphone under the new sub-brand ‘Poco’, and this is going to be...
Oppo teases dual aperture camera on the Oppo R17 Pro
Oppo recently announced the R17 and it is the world’s first smartphone to feature the all-new Snapdragon 670 processor and...