Just a couple of days back, a new HydrogenOS build started rolling out for the OnePlus 6 users in China which brought selfie portrait mode and a couple of extra features to the device. Then, the OxygenOS 5.1.6 build got leaked as a user shared it on XDA before the official rollout. Today, the company officially rolled out the OxygenOS 5.1.6 for the OnePlus 6. This new update brings a couple of new features like the much awaited Front Camera Portrait Mode and more.
Weighing around 223MB, there is what this new update brings with it –
- Enable IDEA VoLTE services in India
- Fixed Stability Issues for Dual SIM cards
- Added Portrait Mode for the front camera
- Added preview for Light Bokeh Effect in Portrait Mode of the rear camera
- Optimized Call Quality
- Supported Battery Percentage in the Status bar
- Improved Ringtone Volume and Sound quality
- Now Able to schedule DND (Do Not Disturb)
- Added Dual 4G Network option in SIM and Network Settings
- Optimized power consumption and improved system stability
Earphone Mode –
- Added smart answer for Bluetooth – automatically answer incoming calls when connecting Bluetooth devices
So, have you received this OxygenOS 5.1.6 update already or not? If yes, then make sure to let us know the changes you noticed in the UI as well as the performance.
Like DroidHolic on Facebook
Nokia 8.1 launched in India with Snapdragon 710 & premium design
A few days back, Nokia 8.1 was launched in Dubai as a renamed Nokia X7 and today, the phone launched...
Samsung Galaxy A8s launched with Infinity-O display & triple rear cameras
Finally, we have the very first smartphone with a display hole for the front-facing camera. No, it is not a...
Honor View 20 has an in-display selfie camera & a 48MP rear shooter
The launch of Samsung Galaxy A8s is happening in China today which is the first smartphone with a display hole...
Here are the Google Pixel 3 Lite & Google Pixel 3 Lite XL CAD Renders
Google is all set to jump into the mid-range smartphone market by launching two mid-range Pixel phones. We are already...
Huawei Nova 4 teaser reveals the design of phone yet again
Forget the notches as it’s time for display holes. We already know that on December 10, the Samsung Galaxy A8s...
OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition press images leaked, Warp Charge confirmed
On December 11, the OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition will be launched, and this isn’t going to be any different than...
Samsung Galaxy A8s shows up on TENAA with rear-facing fingerprint reader
On December 10, Samsung is launching the Galaxy A8s in China and in case you don’t know, it will be...