Just a few days are now left as Motorola is launching its G6 series phones on April 19 at an event in São Paulo, Brazil. There is no denying the fact that we know everything about all the three smartphones, whether it’s the design or the specifications. Still, the leaks aren’t stopping, and today, we have the high quality renders of all the three G6 series smartphones, i.e., Moto G6, Moto G6 Play and Moto G6 Plus, in different color options. Thanks to the Twitter user ‘Ishan Agarwal‘ for providing these renders.
NOTE – To open any image in full resolution, simply tap or click on it.
MOTO G6 PLAY – GOLD & INDIGO COLORS
The Moto G6 Play is the cheapest of the three phones, and the press renders leaked today in two colors – Gold and Indigo. As you can see in the renders above, the G6 Play has a very nice design that includes a glossy back, 18:9 panel on the front, rear-facing fingerprint scanner underneath the Batwing logo, etc. There is only a single camera on the rear that is placed in a circular module that also houses the LED flash. You might confuse yourself with what looks like a dual front camera setup but that second circle is for the sensors as there is only a single camera on the front.
Talking about the specifications, here is a quick overview –
- 5.7-inch 18:9 HD+ (1440×720) display with Gorilla Glass protection
- 1.4GHz octa-core Snapdragon 430 processor
- 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM, Expandable via microSD card
- 4,000mAh battery with Turbo Charging support
- 13MP rear camera and 8MP front-facing camera
- A micro USB port & 3.5mm headphone jack
- Rear-facing fingerprint scanner
- Android Oreo
MOTO G6 – INDIGO, SILVER, ROSE GOLD & BLACK COLORS
The Moto G6 features a premium design which includes a metal and glass build, and a dual camera setup on the rear, just like last year’s Moto X4. Unlike the G6 Play, the fingerprint scanner is placed on the front, with a very weird design. It would’ve been better if the fingerprint scanner was on the rear but Motorola had some other plans. Above are the press renders in four colors – Black, Indigo, Rose Gold, and Silver. Unlike G6 Play, the G6 has a glass and metal build, dual camera setup on the rear, front-facing camera and USB Type-C port.
Here are the specifications of the Moto G6 –
- 5.7-inch 18:9 display with Full-HD+ resolution (2160×1080) and Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-Core 1.8GHz Snapdragon 450 processor
- 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM, expandable via micro SD card
- 3,000mAh battery with Turbo Charging support
- Dual rear cameras – 12MP + 5MP
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED Flash
- Front-facing fingerprint scanner
- Android Oreo
MOTO G6 PLUS – INDIGO & GOLD COLORS
The Moto G6 Plus is the most expensive among the three G series phones launching this year and packs some solid specifications inside. The design of the phone is the same as Moto G6 so nothing new in the design. It’s the spec sheet that makes it different from G6. Here are the specifications of Moto G6 Plus –
- 5.93-inch Full-HD+ 18:9 display with Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 processor
- 6GB RAM + 64GB ROM
- 3,200mAh battery with Turbocharging support
- Dual Rear cameras
- Android Oreo
Well, the launch is set to happen on April 19 so just a week is now left. Stay Tuned.