Mirror Android Screen on PC via USB
I guess most of you know what Screen Mirroring is. And in case you are still now aware of this term, then let me explain in short. Screen Mirroring means to mirror your Android device’s on the TV screen. Well, this lets you control your smartphone directly from your TV screen or your PC. Suppose you’re working on your laptop or PC and you have your phone connected to it. You might have two devices at the same time, but in reality, you have to use each of them independently.
What about using your phone on your PC so that you don’t need to pick up your phone, unlock it and do the work! That’s the case when Screen Mirroring helps a lot. But, how to Mirror Android Screen to PC? Well, in this article, you will get to know the steps to Mirror and also to control your Android device from PC via USB.
There are a ton of softwares available on the internet to do the screen mirroring, but we are sharing software which we think, is best for this task. We are talking about the APowerMirror software from APowerSoft. This is an excellent program that will let you easily mirror your phone to PC via USB. Moreover, in case you own an iOS device, this software will let you do the same thing with iOS also! Great, Isn’t it?
HOW TO MIRROR ANDROID SCREEN TO PC WITH USB
- First of all, make sure you have the USB Debugging activated on your phone. To enable it, head to the Settings and choose Developer Options on your phone. In case you don’t see the Developer Options, then go to ‘About Phone’ and tap on the Build number 7 times. This will activate the Developer Options. Now, Turn them ON and find the ‘USB Debugging’ option. Turn it ON.
- Next, got to the Play Store and download the ‘APowerMirror’ Application and it is available for free. Next work is to be done on the PC.
- Open up your PC and download the APowerMirror software from the official website. As always, the download links will be given at the end of the article. Just install the Software and launch the app.
- When you open the app for the very first time, it will prompt you to purchase the PRO version that you can do in case you want some more features. But, if you don’t want to upgrade, just click on the ‘Evaluate’ option, and you will now see the software’s interface.
- Connect your phone to the PC via USB cable and make sure that ‘USB Debugging’ is turned ON.
- You will get a new popup on your Android phone that will ask you if you want to allow the connection or not. Just, choose ‘Allow.’
Once it is connected, you will see your Android phone’s screen on the PC. So, you can control everything using Mouse or Keyboard, and it helps when you have to play any game or do any other stuff. Well, this was a tutorial to show you How to Mirror Android on PC via USB. Stay tuned for more tips and tricks. 🙂
ALTERNATIVES TO APOWERMIRROR ( IN CASE IT IS NOT RUNNING PROPERLY) : WONDERSHARE MIRRORGO
This is the Oppo’s under display selfie camera phone
At the beginning of June, Oppo showcased the under display selfie camera technology & it was expected that we would...
Realme’s Quad Camera phone with 64MP GW1 sensor coming soon
We didn’t get a flagship from Realme in the form of Realme X, but it looks like the company is...
Kirin 810 AnTuTu Score is out, outperforms Snapdragon 730
The Kirin 810 debuted recently with the Huawei Nova 5 & it is the first 7nm processor in the mid-range...
Moto E6 press render reveals huge bezels & single rear camera
Apart from the Moto G & Moto Z series, Motorola also launched a few phones in the Moto E series...
7nm Kirin 810 debuts with Cortex-A76 cores & DaVinci NPU
At the event in China today, Huawei launched the all-new Kirin 810 processor that debuted with the Huawei Nova 5....
Rumored Galaxy A90 to launch under the Galaxy R series
A couple of months back Samsung Galaxy A80 launched with a unique pop-up + rotating mechanism for cameras & the...
Vivo 120W Super FlashCharge can charge 4,000mAH battery in just 13 minutes
In the last week of March this year, Xiaomi showcased the 100W SuperCharge Turbo technology that can fully charge a...