Mirror Android Screen on PC via USB
I guess most of you know what Screen Mirroring is. And in case you are still now aware of this term, then let me explain in short. Screen Mirroring means to mirror your Android device’s on the TV screen. Well, this lets you control your smartphone directly from your TV screen or your PC. Suppose you’re working on your laptop or PC and you have your phone connected to it. You might have two devices at the same time, but in reality, you have to use each of them independently.
What about using your phone on your PC so that you don’t need to pick up your phone, unlock it and do the work! That’s the case when Screen Mirroring helps a lot. But, how to Mirror Android Screen to PC? Well, in this article, you will get to know the steps to Mirror and also to control your Android device from PC via USB.
There are a ton of softwares available on the internet to do the screen mirroring, but we are sharing software which we think, is best for this task. We are talking about the APowerMirror software from APowerSoft. This is an excellent program that will let you easily mirror your phone to PC via USB. Moreover, in case you own an iOS device, this software will let you do the same thing with iOS also! Great, Isn’t it?
HOW TO MIRROR ANDROID SCREEN TO PC WITH USB
- First of all, make sure you have the USB Debugging activated on your phone. To enable it, head to the Settings and choose Developer Options on your phone. In case you don’t see the Developer Options, then go to ‘About Phone’ and tap on the Build number 7 times. This will activate the Developer Options. Now, Turn them ON and find the ‘USB Debugging’ option. Turn it ON.
- Next, got to the Play Store and download the ‘APowerMirror’ Application and it is available for free. Next work is to be done on the PC.
- Open up your PC and download the APowerMirror software from the official website. As always, the download links will be given at the end of the article. Just install the Software and launch the app.
- When you open the app for the very first time, it will prompt you to purchase the PRO version that you can do in case you want some more features. But, if you don’t want to upgrade, just click on the ‘Evaluate’ option, and you will now see the software’s interface.
- Connect your phone to the PC via USB cable and make sure that ‘USB Debugging’ is turned ON.
- You will get a new popup on your Android phone that will ask you if you want to allow the connection or not. Just, choose ‘Allow.’
Once it is connected, you will see your Android phone’s screen on the PC. So, you can control everything using Mouse or Keyboard, and it helps when you have to play any game or do any other stuff. Well, this was a tutorial to show you How to Mirror Android on PC via USB. Stay tuned for more tips and tricks. 🙂
ALTERNATIVES TO APOWERMIRROR ( IN CASE IT IS NOT RUNNING PROPERLY) : WONDERSHARE MIRRORGO
Huawei Mate X (Foldable Phone) poster reveals the design
Huawei has already announced that it will launch a Foldable smartphone at the Mobile World Congress on February 24. So...
Oppo F11 Pro full spec sheet leaks – Helio P70, 48MP camera & more
Vivo recently launched the V15 Pro in the Indian market, and it is the cheapest phone in India with a...
Sony Xperia 1 Press render leaks, will have a 4K HDR OLED panel
A week ago, we got to know that the Xperia XA3 and XA3 Plus would launch as the Xperia 10...
[UPDATE] Realme 3 will have MediaTek Helio P70 SoC, launch on March 4
UPDATE 22/02/2019 – THE LAUNCH DATE IS NOW OFFICIAL Realme 3 is launching in India on March 4 i.e., just...
Here’s the pricing for Samsung Galaxy S10 Family in India
Samsung just announced some exciting phones at the Unpacked 2019 and the Galaxy S10 Family is already up for pre-order....
Huawei P30 Pro to have 40MP Sony IMX 650 sensor, 40MP IMX 600 for the P30
All of a sudden, almost every smartphone maker is now going for the higher megapixel count for the cameras on...
This is the Samsung Galaxy Fold – Samsung’s first Foldable smartphone
From the past couple of years, we were waiting for the foldable smartphone from Samsung as it was in the...