Kodi is an open source media software which is developed by Kodi Foundation. Kodi is one of the best software for televisions and other devices. It is a multi platform HTPC highly customizable application. You get a ton of skins and plugins which will enhance your experience of watching media related stuff. Kodi is available for Windows Vista and higher, Android, iOS, macOS, tvOS, Linux, FreeBSD. It allows you to stream media content from Amazon prime videos, crackle, Pandora radio, Spotify, and YouTube.
NOTE: This Guide is for Kodi 16 and below only and not for Kodi 17 Krypton. Kodi 17 Krypton is the latest release of Kodi which has some major interface changes. You can download it from official website – https://kodi.tv/download
Kodi looks like a simple application which will allow you to see movies or TV shows but there is much more than you have imagined. For that, you have to download and install Exodus on Kodi. You can download Exodus for Kodi with Kodi Addon Installer. Exodus kodi will add various functionality to your Kodi, and you will get better user experience with it.
HOW TO INSTALL EXODUS ADDON ON KODI
It is easy to download Exodus on Kodi with Exodus Kodi installer method; you can find all the steps mentioned here. This is the easiest way you can enhance your user experience and functionality with Exodus kodi.
STEPS TO INSTALL EXODUS ON KODI
There is nothing advanced level thing to install exodus for Kodi; you just need a little brain to download and use it. Make sure you meet the system requirements for Kodi which won’t waste your time on the incompatible device.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to start installing Exodus on Kodi
- First of all open Kodi.
- Now head to the option – SYSTEM (Keep in mind that this thing may vary with your skin).
- Now open File seManager and this option is under SYSTEM.
- Click on Add Source and then you have to wait for a window.
- When a window appears, you have to select None, then using the keyboard or onscreen keyboard type this URL in the box –
- Now, click on Done.
- Now, highlight the box below the window.You have to enter the name for the media source, just write kodistuff and then click OK.
- Now again head to the home screen.
- Now select SYSTEM (This thing may vary with your skin).
- Then click on the option that says ‘Add-ons.’
- Select the option – ‘Install from Zip File.’
- Select kodistuff (which you just downloaded)
- Select -Smash repo.zip
- Now wait for few seconds to see Add On enabled notification on your screen.
- Then select install from the repository.
- Now select Smash repository option.
- Then hit Video add-ons.
- Now again you have to click on Exodus
- And hit install.
- Now, wait for few seconds to see Add On enabled notification on your screen.
Finally, Exodus is installed on Kodi. You can easily access Exodus kodi via going to ‘Videos’ option. Here, you will see an option named ‘Add-ons.’ Click on it, and you will find Exodus. This is the easiest way to access it.
So, this was everything about Exodus on Kodi and hope you liked the article. If you are facing any problems while installing or accessing it then don’t forget to drop a comment. If this method worked for you to install Exodus Kodi then don’t forget to share this article to support us to write more on such interesting topics.
Like DroidHolic on Facebook
Nokia 8.1 launched in India with Snapdragon 710 & premium design
A few days back, Nokia 8.1 was launched in Dubai as a renamed Nokia X7 and today, the phone launched...
Samsung Galaxy A8s launched with Infinity-O display & triple rear cameras
Finally, we have the very first smartphone with a display hole for the front-facing camera. No, it is not a...
Honor View 20 has an in-display selfie camera & a 48MP rear shooter
The launch of Samsung Galaxy A8s is happening in China today which is the first smartphone with a display hole...
Here are the Google Pixel 3 Lite & Google Pixel 3 Lite XL CAD Renders
Google is all set to jump into the mid-range smartphone market by launching two mid-range Pixel phones. We are already...
Huawei Nova 4 teaser reveals the design of phone yet again
Forget the notches as it’s time for display holes. We already know that on December 10, the Samsung Galaxy A8s...
OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition press images leaked, Warp Charge confirmed
On December 11, the OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition will be launched, and this isn’t going to be any different than...
Samsung Galaxy A8s shows up on TENAA with rear-facing fingerprint reader
On December 10, Samsung is launching the Galaxy A8s in China and in case you don’t know, it will be...