When it comes to Android customization, the launcher apps are something that provides a lot of impressive features and customization options that stock launchers just cannot offer. Nova Launcher is undoubtedly the most loved and best Android launcher available right now, and it is going to complete six years in December. Today, the launcher app finally crossed the 50 Million download mark which is incredible for a launcher application. This again shows that new and unique launchers will keep coming, but Nova launcher is going to remain the best.
Some of the best features of Nova include –
- Icon Themes – Find thousands of icon themes for Nova Launcher on the Play Store
- Subgrid positioning – Much greater control than standard launchers, Nova Launcher allows you to snap icons or widgets halfway through the desktop grid cells
- Color controls – for labels, folders, unread badges, drawer tabs and backgrounds
- Customize App Drawer – Custom tabs, Vertical or Horizontal scrolling, Custom effects
- Improved Widget Drawer – Widgets grouped by app makes it much faster to use
- Infinite scroll – Never far from your favorite page, loop through the desktop or drawer continuously
- Backup/Restore – Sophisticated backup/restore system allowing you to backup your desktop layout and launcher settings
- Scrollable Dock – Create multiple docks and scroll between them
- Widgets in dock – Place any widget in your dock, such as a 4×1 music player widget
- Import Layout – No need to rebuild your desktop from scratch, Nova Launcher can import from most popular launchers. Including the one that came with your phone.
- Fast – Nova Launcher is highly optimized to do it’s work quickly and quietly, keeping the animations smooth and letting you use your phone as fast as you can move your fingers.
So, congratulations to the team at Teslacoil and we know that a lot of new features are coming in future since the developers are working hard on adding as many unique and useful features as they can.
Meizu 16s goes official with Snapdragon 855 & 48MP rear camera
Meizu launches some really good value for money phones in every price segment but most of its “best” phones don’t...
Save the Date! OnePlus 7 series confirmed to launch on May 14
Pete Lau, the Founder & CEO of OnePlus, announced on April 19th that he would reveal the launch date of...
Lenovo Z6 Pro launched with Snapdragon 855 & Quad rear cameras
After a lot of teasers & leaks, Lenovo Z6 Pro finally launched in China today, and it is a flagship...
VP shares Lenovo Z6 Pro specs ahead of the official launch
The Lenovo Z6 Pro is set to launch on April 23rd in China, and we already know a few specifications...
Realme 3 Pro with Snapdragon 710 & VOOC Flash Charge launched
Till now, the Redmi Note 7 Pro was undoubtedly the best phone to recommend under Rs 15,000, but today, Realme...
Moto Z4 tipped to launch with Snapdragon 675 & 48MP rear camera
The first quarter of the year has already ended, and we got a lot of premium devices from brands like...
Kirin 710 vs Snapdragon 660 Comparison – Which one is the better?
In our previous article, we compared the Kirin 710 and the Qualcomm Snapdragon 636. Looking at the benchmark scores of...