When it comes to Android customization, the launcher apps are something that provides a lot of impressive features and customization options that stock launchers just cannot offer. Nova Launcher is undoubtedly the most loved and best Android launcher available right now, and it is going to complete six years in December. Today, the launcher app finally crossed the 50 Million download mark which is incredible for a launcher application. This again shows that new and unique launchers will keep coming, but Nova launcher is going to remain the best.
Some of the best features of Nova include –
- Icon Themes – Find thousands of icon themes for Nova Launcher on the Play Store
- Subgrid positioning – Much greater control than standard launchers, Nova Launcher allows you to snap icons or widgets halfway through the desktop grid cells
- Color controls – for labels, folders, unread badges, drawer tabs and backgrounds
- Customize App Drawer – Custom tabs, Vertical or Horizontal scrolling, Custom effects
- Improved Widget Drawer – Widgets grouped by app makes it much faster to use
- Infinite scroll – Never far from your favorite page, loop through the desktop or drawer continuously
- Backup/Restore – Sophisticated backup/restore system allowing you to backup your desktop layout and launcher settings
- Scrollable Dock – Create multiple docks and scroll between them
- Widgets in dock – Place any widget in your dock, such as a 4×1 music player widget
- Import Layout – No need to rebuild your desktop from scratch, Nova Launcher can import from most popular launchers. Including the one that came with your phone.
- Fast – Nova Launcher is highly optimized to do it’s work quickly and quietly, keeping the animations smooth and letting you use your phone as fast as you can move your fingers.
So, congratulations to the team at Teslacoil and we know that a lot of new features are coming in future since the developers are working hard on adding as many unique and useful features as they can.
Alleged Google Pixel 4 camera specs leaked, telephoto camera confirmed
Google Pixel 4 & Pixel 4 XL definitely phones that everyone is waiting for as a lot is changed this...
Google Pixel 4 screen protector reveals cutout for a mysterious sensor
The Google Pixel 4 & Pixel 4 XL launch somewhere in October-November & we already know how the phones look...
[UPDATE – More Specs] Asus ROG Phone 2 with 5,800mAh battery listed on TENAA
UPDATE – TENAA NOW REVEALED SOME OTHER SPECIFICATIONS OF THE ASUS ROG PHONE 2 So, there is a 6.59-inch AMOLED...
Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro launching in China on July 30
When Qualcomm announced the Snapdragon 855 Plus platform, many smartphone makers hinted that they would be launching phones with this...
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 press renders reveal dual cameras & an S-Pen
When it comes to tablets, there are only a few brands like Samsung, Apple, Huawei, etc. that are still making...
Xiaomi Mi A3 Official with Snapdragon 665 & 4,030mAh battery
Xiaomi quietly launched the Mi A3 today in Spain & yes, all the leaks were correct. The “Pro” version was...
Redmi K20 & K20 Pro launched in India, price starts at Rs 21,999
Two months back in China, Redmi K20 and K20 Pro launched with some impressive specifications & pricing. Today, both the...