Motorola launched the G5S and G5S Plus a month back and today, the phones have been finally launched in the Indian market. Motorola calls these as the ‘Special Editions’ of the Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus that were launched in March 2017. The Moto G5s and Moto G5S Plus have been launched at almost the same price as that of the G5 and G5 Plus which is a bit cheaper than the expected pricing. The only thing that makes the phones different
The only things that make the phones different are the design & the cameras. Both of them have a full metal build, unlike the G5 and G5 Plus where plastic was also used on top and bottom. Also, the screen size has increased as the Moto G5S now has a 5.2-inch display whereas the G5S Plus has a 5.5-inch display compared to the 5-inch and 5.2-inch displays of the G5 and G5 Plus respectively. Coming to the cameras, the G5S now has a 16MP rear camera with a f/2.0 aperture. The G5S Plus is the first mid-range smartphone from Motorola to pack a dual camera setup. It features dual Dual 13 MP cameras with the depth editor feature. These dual cameras will let you click some great photos with bokeh effect.
MOTO G5S & G5S PLUS SPECIFICATIONS
MOTO G5S SPECIFICATIONS
- 5.2-inch Full-HD Display with a resolution of 1920x1080p
- 1.4GHz octa-core Snapdragon 430 Processor
- 16MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM
- 3,000mAh battery with turbo charging
MOTO G5S PLUS SPECIFICATIONS
- 5.5-inch Full-HD Display with a resolution of 1920x1080p
- 2.0 GHz octa-core Snapdragon 625 Processor
- 3/4GB RAM and 32/64GB internal storage
- Dual 13 MP cameras with depth editor, ƒ/2.0 aperture, Color balancing dual LED flash, 8X digital zoom for photos, 4X for video, Drag to focus & exposure, Quick Capture, Tap (anywhere) to capture, Best Shot, Professional Mode, Burst mode, Panorama Mode, Auto HDR, Video stabilization, 4K Ultra HD video capture (30 fps), Slow Motion video.
- 8 MP Front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash, Panorama mode, Professional mode & Beautification mode.
- 3,000mAh battery with turbo charging
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
Lastly, coming to the pricing and the availability of the phones, both will be available on Amazon from today as the sale starts from 12:00 AM. Talking about the pricing, the G5S is priced at Rs.13,999 whereas the Moto G5S Plus is priced at Rs. 15,999. The color options include only Lunar Grey and Blush Gold. Are you going to buy any of these devices? Do let us know via the comments section.
Like DroidHolic on Facebook
Motorola One shows up on TENAA with an HD+ display & 3,000mAh battery
Motorola recently launched the Moto Z3 and Motorola P30 in China, but we still don’t know when the Motorola One...
Xiaomi Pocophone F1 pricing for India leaks, 6GB + 128GB for Rs 25,000!
Xiaomi, on August 22, will launch its first smartphone under the new sub-brand ‘Poco’ and the device is going to...
List of phones getting Android Pie Update (Android 9)
Google announced Android Pie on August 6, and as expected, the Google Pixel devices were the first to get updated...
Huawei confirms the Mate 20 series will feature 7nm Kirin 980 chipset
Huawei was the first to launch a mobile chipset with an integrated Neural Network Processing Unit when the company announced...
Realme 2 with a notch & fingerprint scanner shows up on official site
At the end of July, Realme announced that it is now a standalone brand. Also, Oppo’s Vice President (Sky Li)...
Xiaomi Pocophone F1 with Snapdragon 845 benchmarked on Geekbench
On August 22, Xiaomi will launch its first smartphone under the new sub-brand ‘Poco’, and this is going to be...
Oppo teases dual aperture camera on the Oppo R17 Pro
Oppo recently announced the R17 and it is the world’s first smartphone to feature the all-new Snapdragon 670 processor and...