Connect with us
Moto G5 & G5 Plus Specs : Everything You Need to Know 1 Moto G5 & G5 Plus Specs : Everything You Need to Know 1

News

Moto G5 & G5 Plus Specs : Everything You Need to Know

Published

on

After a lot of leaks and rumors, it seems we finally have the official posters and specifications of Motorola’s much-awaited budget phones of 2017, the Moto G5 and G5 Plus. Moto G5 Specs leaked a several time before, and same is the case with the G5 Plus. But always, we suggested you take every leak with a pinch of salt because leaks and rumors can be wrong also as they aren’t from any official source. Anyways, today, the posters of Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have leaked that reveal the full Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus Specs, and there are almost 99% chances that this is the official poster. ( Thinking about 1%? Meh… Leave that). In this article, we will be talking about the full specifications of Moto G5 and G5 Plus.

MOTO G5 SPECS

Here are the Moto G5 Specs

Here are the Moto G5 Specs

SCREEN5-inch Full-HD with Pixel Density of 441ppi.
SCREEN PROTECTIONGorilla Glass 3
PROCESSOROcta-Core 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 430
GPUNot Known Yet
RAM/ROM2GB/32GB
REAR CAMERA13MP
FRONT CAMERA 5MP
BATTERY2,800mAh ( Non-Removable) with Rapid Charging
OSAndroid Nougat 7.0
SENSORSFingerprint reader ,Accelerometer ,Gyroscope ,Ambient Light & Proximity

MOTO G5 PLUS SPECS

Here are the Moto G5 Plus Specs

Here are the Moto G5 Plus Specs

SCREEN5.2-inch Full HD with Pixel Density of 424ppi
SCREEN PROTECTIONCorning Gorilla Glass 3
PROCESSOROcta-Core 2.0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 625
GPUAdreno 506
RAM/ROM3GB/64GB
REAR CAMERA12MP With Dual Autofocus Pixel
FRONT CAMERA 5MP
BATTERY3,000 mAh Non-Removable with Turbo Charging
OSAndroid 7.0 Nougat
SENSORSFingerprint reader ,NFC, Accelerometer ,Gyroscope ,Ambient Light & Proximity

Well, both the phones will be available in two color options – Lunar Grey and Fine Gold. We are expecting that this time also, the company will add the feature to customize the phone’s colors via the Moto Maker. Moto G5 and G5 Plus will be launched at the MWC, so more than a week is left. We will keep updating the Moto G5 Specs and well as the Moto G5 Plus Specs, so you better stay tuned. Don’t forget to check the Moto G5 Poster along with the Moto G5 Plus Poster Below –

Moto G5 Plus Poster

Moto G5 Plus Poster

Moto G5 Poster

Moto G5 Poster

 

Arvind is an 19-year old college student and the one who started DroidHolic. Currently, he works as the Editor-in-Chief, webmaster and Managing Director. Passionate about smartphones, he likes to write on latest smartphone trends. You can connect with him via social media.

2 Comments

2 Comments

  1. Pingback: List of Xiaomi Phones Getting Nougat Update (MIUI 9) - XiamiToday

  2. Pingback: Record of Xiaomi Telephones Getting Nougat Replace (MIUI 9) - GSM Portal

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

All the data shown above will be stored by DroidHolic on https://droidholic.com. At any point in time, you can contact us and select the data you wish to anonymize or delete so it cannot be linked to your email address any longer. When your data is anonymized or deleted, you will receive an email confirmation. We also use cookies and/or similar technologies to analyze customer behavior, administer the website, track users' movements, and to collect information about users. This is done in order to personalize and enhance your experience with us.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Like DroidHolic on Facebook

Recent Posts