Lineage OS For ZUK Z1
ZUK made its debut via the ZUK Z1 which was a superb smartphone at the time of its launch and even at this time, it is among the best smartphones you can buy in the budget. It was launched with the CyanogenMod OS but we all know what happened to this OS. Cyanogen announced shutting down of its all services and that’s why Lineage OS was born. Today, the official Lineage OS 14.1 builds are available for a lot of smartphones which consist of the ZUK Z1. So, are you finding how to download and install the Lineage OS For ZUK Z1? Well, in this article, we will be assisting you with every step.
NOTE: DROIDHOLIC WON’T BE RESPONSIBLE IF ANYTHING WRONG HAPPENS TO YOUR PHONE DURING THE WHOLE PROCEDURE
HOW TO INSTALL LINEAGE OS FOR ZUK Z1
THINGS TO NOTE:
- Make sure that all the necessary USB Drivers are present on your PC.
- Since the flashing of ROM results in loss of data permanently, it is suggested that you should take a backup before starting.
- It is suggested that the phone should have at least 50-60% battery to avoid no interference during the flashing process.
- Enable the USB debugging from the ‘Developer Options’ of your device.
- Make sure that you flash the Lineage OS GAPPS file after flashing the ROM file because the Lineage OS ROM itself doesn’t come with Google apps.
HOW TO INSTALL LINEAGE OS FOR ZUK Z1 ( TWRP RECOMMENDED)
- First of all, download the Lineage OS ROM file as well as the GAPPS file from the links given at the end of the article.
- Place these tow files in the internal storage of your Android phone.
- Now, considering that you have already taken the backup, reboot into the TWRP recovery.
- First of all, select ‘Wipe’ option and then select the data you want to delete to install the ROM as fresh and then swipe to confirm it.
- Now go to the ‘Install’ option and select the ROM file first. Swipe for Flash and do the same thing to the GAPPS file after the ROM file is installed.
- Next, Once your ROM is successfully flashed, you’ll see “Wipe cache/dalvik” option, select it and then do “Swipe to wipe” on bottom of screen.
- now, simply hit back and reboot. That’s it.
So, this is how you can download the Lineage OS For ZUK Z1. If you find any kind of problem regarding the flashing of ROM, feel free to ask in comments section. Below are the links for ROM file and GAPPS file. Have a good day.
Xiaomi is ready to launch its eReader on November 20
Amazon’s Kindle lineup has the most popular eReaders not only in India but in other countries also. There are no...
At 2.98mm, Vivo S5 has the smallest hole-punch on any phone
Just when we thought the trend of hole-punch displays is over, we have started getting more & more phones with...
Foldable Motorola Razr is now official with a clamshell design
Oh Boy! It’s finally official & it’s impressive. Well, that was my reaction when Motorola unveiled its Foldable Motorola Razr...
Realme 5s coming with a 48MP camera & 5,000mAh battery
Yesterday, we got to know via Flipkart that Realme 5s is launching soon in India. Today, Flipkart revealed a couple...
Facebook’s upcoming update will allows users to remove notification dots
The upcoming Facebook update will allow Android users to turn off notification dots for some icons, & users will also...
Instagram is working on scenes, a video editing tool just like Tik-Tok
Instagram is testing a new tool called “Scenes,” which lets users add AR effects and music clips in the background,...
Flipkart confirms Realme 5s launching soon in India
Just when you thought Realme is done with launching phones this year, the company launched Realme X2 Pro in the...