Lineage OS For ZUK Z1
ZUK made its debut via the ZUK Z1 which was a superb smartphone at the time of its launch and even at this time, it is among the best smartphones you can buy in the budget. It was launched with the CyanogenMod OS but we all know what happened to this OS. Cyanogen announced shutting down of its all services and that’s why Lineage OS was born. Today, the official Lineage OS 14.1 builds are available for a lot of smartphones which consist of the ZUK Z1. So, are you finding how to download and install the Lineage OS For ZUK Z1? Well, in this article, we will be assisting you with every step.
NOTE: DROIDHOLIC WON’T BE RESPONSIBLE IF ANYTHING WRONG HAPPENS TO YOUR PHONE DURING THE WHOLE PROCEDURE
HOW TO INSTALL LINEAGE OS FOR ZUK Z1
THINGS TO NOTE:
- Make sure that all the necessary USB Drivers are present on your PC.
- Since the flashing of ROM results in loss of data permanently, it is suggested that you should take a backup before starting.
- It is suggested that the phone should have at least 50-60% battery to avoid no interference during the flashing process.
- Enable the USB debugging from the ‘Developer Options’ of your device.
- Make sure that you flash the Lineage OS GAPPS file after flashing the ROM file because the Lineage OS ROM itself doesn’t come with Google apps.
HOW TO INSTALL LINEAGE OS FOR ZUK Z1 ( TWRP RECOMMENDED)
- First of all, download the Lineage OS ROM file as well as the GAPPS file from the links given at the end of the article.
- Place these tow files in the internal storage of your Android phone.
- Now, considering that you have already taken the backup, reboot into the TWRP recovery.
- First of all, select ‘Wipe’ option and then select the data you want to delete to install the ROM as fresh and then swipe to confirm it.
- Now go to the ‘Install’ option and select the ROM file first. Swipe for Flash and do the same thing to the GAPPS file after the ROM file is installed.
- Next, Once your ROM is successfully flashed, you’ll see “Wipe cache/dalvik” option, select it and then do “Swipe to wipe” on bottom of screen.
- now, simply hit back and reboot. That’s it.
So, this is how you can download the Lineage OS For ZUK Z1. If you find any kind of problem regarding the flashing of ROM, feel free to ask in comments section. Below are the links for ROM file and GAPPS file. Have a good day.
Xiaomi Mi 10T Series to go official on September 30th
Xiaomi Mi 10T Series will go official on the 30th of September & it was announced by Xiaomi today on...
Nokia 7.3 CAD renders give us a pretty good look at the device
At the IFA Berlin last year in September, Nokia 7.2 launched with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SOC, triple rear cameras...
Google Pixel 5 specifications & price leaked ahead of the launch
On the 30th of September, Google Pixel 4a 5G & the Pixel 5 are set to go official & a...
Poco X3 launched in India with 6,000mAh Battery & Snapdragon 732G
In February this year, Poco made a return to the smartphone market after a gap of over a year. The...
Narzo 20 Series launched – Narzo 20A, Narzo 20 & Narzo 20 Pro
In May this year, Realme launched the Narzo 10 & Narzo 10A smartphones that were the first phones under the...
Moto E7 Plus launching on September 23rd in India
Almost a week ago, Motorola launched the Moto E7 Plus in Brazil with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 chipset & a...
Realme Narzo 20 Pro to launch at Rs 16,999 in India
Realme will launch the Narzo 20 Series on the 21st of September & thanks to an earlier leak, we already...