Lineage OS For OnePlus 3T
Back in November last year, OnePlus launched the upgraded version of OnePlus 3. It was called the OnePlus 3T, and the processor was the major upgrade along with some camera changes. The OnePlus 3T features the Snapdragon 821 processor as compared to the 820 on OnePlus 3. The OnePlus devices are known as the phones for the developers, but when Lineage OS came into existence, there was no official build for the latest OnePlus 3T. However, now the official Lineage OS For OnePlus 3T has been made available to download and install. In this article, we will be showing you step-by-step how to do that.
You need to note that the Lineage OS ROM for OnePlus 3T has been merged with the Lineage OS For OnePlus 3 so there is one ROM file for both the phones which is good.
NOTE: The Google Apps packages are NOT SUPPORTED in any way by LineageOS. So, the links for that file is also given at the end and you need to flash that after flashing the ROM file in case you want all the Google apps. Here are the Lineage OS Gapps Packages.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD LINEAGE OS FOR ONEPLUS 3T
- Place the Lineage OS ROM file for the OnePlus 3T in the phone’s storage.
- If you aren’t already in recovery, boot into recovery: With the device powered down, hold the Volume Down and Power buttons.
- (Optional, but recommended): Select the Backup button to create a backup.
- Select Wipe and then Advanced Wipe.
- Select Cache, System and Data partitions to be wiped and then Swipe to Wipe.
- Go back to return to the main menu, then select Install.
- Navigate to /sdcard, and select the LineageOS .zip package.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to install the package.
- (Optional): Install any additional packages using the same method.
- (Optional): Root the device by installing the LineageOS SU add-on or using any other method you prefer.
- Once the installation has finished, return to the main menu, select Reboot, and then System.
Well, that’s it. You are now all set to experience the all new Lineage OS for OnePlus 3T. As mentioned above, you can Root lineage OS by intalling the LineageOS SU Add-on. The links of every file are given below and they are the official sources. So, no need to worry about any viruses or stuff like that. Cheers.
Realme C12 launched in Indonesia, comes with a 6,000mAh battery
Realme C15 & C12 are launching in the Indian market on August 18th & while Realme C15 is already official...
iQOO 5 live images surface online ahead of the August 17 launch
iQOO, the sub-brand of Vivo, is set to launch a new smartphone (or smartphones) on August 17 in the Chinese...
Motorola Razr 5G to go official on September 9th
Almost two weeks ago, we got the hands-on images of the upcoming Motorola Razr 5G that were shared on Weibo....
Realme C12 & Realme C15 launching on August 18th in India
A couple of days ago, we got to know that Realme C12 & C15 will launch in the Indian market...
Redmi K30 Ultra with Dimensity 1000+ launched in China
Today, alongside the Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra, the company also launched Redmi K30 Ultra. So now, there are five phones...
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra launched with 120W Charging & 120X Zoom
In February this year, Xiaomi Mi 10 series flagships launched in China that included the Mi 10 & the Mi...
Huawei Mate X2 has an in-folding display rather than out-folding
At the Mobile World Congress 2019, Huawei Mate X was showcased as the company’s first foldable smartphone. Unlike the Galaxy...