Lineage OS For OnePlus 3T
Back in November last year, OnePlus launched the upgraded version of OnePlus 3. It was called the OnePlus 3T, and the processor was the major upgrade along with some camera changes. The OnePlus 3T features the Snapdragon 821 processor as compared to the 820 on OnePlus 3. The OnePlus devices are known as the phones for the developers, but when Lineage OS came into existence, there was no official build for the latest OnePlus 3T. However, now the official Lineage OS For OnePlus 3T has been made available to download and install. In this article, we will be showing you step-by-step how to do that.
You need to note that the Lineage OS ROM for OnePlus 3T has been merged with the Lineage OS For OnePlus 3 so there is one ROM file for both the phones which is good.
NOTE: The Google Apps packages are NOT SUPPORTED in any way by LineageOS. So, the links for that file is also given at the end and you need to flash that after flashing the ROM file in case you want all the Google apps. Here are the Lineage OS Gapps Packages.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD LINEAGE OS FOR ONEPLUS 3T
- Place the Lineage OS ROM file for the OnePlus 3T in the phone’s storage.
- If you aren’t already in recovery, boot into recovery: With the device powered down, hold the Volume Down and Power buttons.
- (Optional, but recommended): Select the Backup button to create a backup.
- Select Wipe and then Advanced Wipe.
- Select Cache, System and Data partitions to be wiped and then Swipe to Wipe.
- Go back to return to the main menu, then select Install.
- Navigate to /sdcard, and select the LineageOS .zip package.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to install the package.
- (Optional): Install any additional packages using the same method.
- (Optional): Root the device by installing the LineageOS SU add-on or using any other method you prefer.
- Once the installation has finished, return to the main menu, select Reboot, and then System.
Well, that’s it. You are now all set to experience the all new Lineage OS for OnePlus 3T. As mentioned above, you can Root lineage OS by intalling the LineageOS SU Add-on. The links of every file are given below and they are the official sources. So, no need to worry about any viruses or stuff like that. Cheers.
Redmi K30 live images leak, coming with 120Hz display
A month back, we got our first official look at the Redmi K30, at least from the front. We got...
Alleged Honor V30 & V30 Pro specifications leaked
Just a few days are now left for the launch of the Honor V30 series that has already leaked a...
Samsung Galaxy S11 Design – Here’s our very first look
Samsung’s next year’s Galaxy S11 series is the hot topic right now as we are getting more & more leaks...
Vivo U20 with Snapdragon 675 launched in India, priced at Rs 10,990
A couple of months back, Vivo unveiled its first “U” series device in India named Vivo U10 with impressive features...
Samsung Galaxy A71 CAD Renders reveal a hole-punch display
A week earlier, we got the CAD renders of the Samsung Galaxy A51 that’s most likely launching in early 2020....
OnePlus 8 Pro product diagram reveals the design from the front & back
The OnePlus 8 Series has already leaked a few times in the past couple of months & interesting, the launch...
Realme X2 Pro launched in India, price starts at Rs 29,999
Last month, Realme launched its first flagship named the Realme X2 Pro in China & it has undoubtedly disrupted the...