Lineage OS is now the thing we knew before as CyanogenMod. Cyanogen might have stopped all its services, but the developers have continued the popular CyanogenMod ROM as Lineage OS. Last month, the Official Lineage OS Builds were made available to download, and ROM for a lot of devices has been added to the download list. Today, in this article, we will show you step-by-step how to Install Lineage OS on OnePlus 3 and how you can download Lineage OS for OnePlus 3. Let’s get started.
NOTE: DroidHolic won’t be responsible if anything goes wrong with your device. So, follow each step to avoid bricking your phone.
DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LINEAGE OS FOR ONEPLUS 3
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND:
- If you are thinking to backup the apps via Titanium Backup, keep in mind that this can break things up. So, avoid using it.
- Also, avoid Restoring Apps and Data using Titanium Backup.
- Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will break the current installation.
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LINEAGE OS FOR ONEPLUS 3:
- First of all, download the zip file of the ROM and also that of GAPPS from the links given at the end of the article. The GAPPS file is important because the Lineage ROM itself doesn’t come with Google Apps. Here are the Lineage OS GAPPS.
- Place both these files in the internal storage of your phone. Also, you will need a custom recovery like TWRP and CWM. TWRP is recommended!
- Firstly, Wipe the Data, Cache Partition, and Dalvik Cache. Also, format the system partition. It is important for a clean install. It will delete everything from your phone’s internal storage so make sure to backup everything.
- Now, go to ‘Install’ then select the ROM file first and flash it. Once done, do the same with the Lineage OS GAPPS file. Then reboot into recovery (don’t skip this) and flash the Lineage 14.1 Nougat GApps package.
- Finally, Reboot and enjoy the all new Lineage OS for OnePlus 3.
PORSCHE DESIGN Huawei Mate 40 RS will set you back €2,299
The Mate 40 is priced at €899, Mate 40 Pro at €1,199 & the Mate 40 Pro+ at €1,399. But...
Huawei Mate 40 Pro & Mate 40 Pro+ launched with Kirin 9000
Alongside the Huawei Mate 40, the company also launched the Huawei Mate 40 Pro & Mate 40 Pro+ smartphones. Of...
Huawei Mate 40 has a Kirin 9000E SOC & curved OLED
Huawei has made the Mate 40 Series official & this year, we got the Huawei Mate 40, Mate 40 Pro,...
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra – Here’s our first look at the design
Recently, the CAD-based renders of the next year’s Samsung Galaxy S21 (or S30) were shared by OnLeaks & they showed...
HTC Desire 20+ launched with Snapdragon 720G for TWD 8,490 ($295)
Back in June this year, HTC launched two phones in the Taiwanese market named HTC U20 5G & the HTC...
Xiaomi unveils 80W Mi Wireless Charging technology
2020 has been a really amazing year when it comes to fast charging in smartphones. In July, Oppo unveiled the...
Huawei Mate 40 Pro press renders leaked ahead of the launch
Just a few days are now left for the launch of Huawei Mate 40 Series that includes at least four...