Lineage OS is now the thing we knew before as CyanogenMod. Cyanogen might have stopped all its services, but the developers have continued the popular CyanogenMod ROM as Lineage OS. Last month, the Official Lineage OS Builds were made available to download, and ROM for a lot of devices has been added to the download list. Today, in this article, we will show you step-by-step how to Install Lineage OS on OnePlus 3 and how you can download Lineage OS for OnePlus 3. Let’s get started.
NOTE: DroidHolic won’t be responsible if anything goes wrong with your device. So, follow each step to avoid bricking your phone.
DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LINEAGE OS FOR ONEPLUS 3
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND:
- If you are thinking to backup the apps via Titanium Backup, keep in mind that this can break things up. So, avoid using it.
- Also, avoid Restoring Apps and Data using Titanium Backup.
- Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will break the current installation.
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LINEAGE OS FOR ONEPLUS 3:
- First of all, download the zip file of the ROM and also that of GAPPS from the links given at the end of the article. The GAPPS file is important because the Lineage ROM itself doesn’t come with Google Apps. Here are the Lineage OS GAPPS.
- Place both these files in the internal storage of your phone. Also, you will need a custom recovery like TWRP and CWM. TWRP is recommended!
- Firstly, Wipe the Data, Cache Partition, and Dalvik Cache. Also, format the system partition. It is important for a clean install. It will delete everything from your phone’s internal storage so make sure to backup everything.
- Now, go to ‘Install’ then select the ROM file first and flash it. Once done, do the same with the Lineage OS GAPPS file. Then reboot into recovery (don’t skip this) and flash the Lineage 14.1 Nougat GApps package.
- Finally, Reboot and enjoy the all new Lineage OS for OnePlus 3.
Major specifications of Samsung Galaxy Z Flip revealed
A couple of weeks ago, we got to know that the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip is the next foldable phone...
This Upcoming Motorola Phone has a stylus
Recently, we got to know the name of one of the phones that Motorola is launching this year. It is...
Oppo Find X2 camera details & other specifications surface
The Oppo Find X was one of the most beautiful phones of 2018 & it was appreciated for its bezel-less...
OFFICIAL – POCO to launch a new phone in February
POCO is making a comeback after more than a year & this time it is coming as an independent brand....
Android 10 for Poco F1 arrives with the MIUI 11 Update
Poco F1 launched in 2018 & even today it is selling online due to the superb value for money that...
Moto G7 Plus Android 10 update rollout begins (Stable)
Motorola launched the Moto G7 family in February last year & after almost a year, the Moto G7 Plus is...
Samsung Galaxy S20 Series – Here are the official renders
Recently, the expected pricing of the Samsung Galaxy S20 series for the European market was revealed by a trusted source....