We have seen a lot of exciting deals by Google on the apps that are there on Play Store. We saw the Nova Launcher Prime being made available for 0.99$ which is a huge discount considering its price tag of 5 bucks. Today, some popular games are on sale, and there are some games like the Wild Blood that is now available for as low as 0.10$ which is usually priced at $6.99. Well, if you are a gamer, you surely won’t want to miss these deals. We repeat that only a few games are on sale at the moment but you can kee[ checking others on the Play Store. Who knows which game’s price might hit rock bottom!
GAMES THAT ARE ON SALE AT THE MOMENT
- Adventures of Poco Eco – $0.99, was $2.99
- Back to Bed – $0.99, was $2.99
- Botanicula – $0.99, was $4.99
- Braveland – $0.99, was $2.99
- Braveland Wizard – $0.99, was $2.99
- Braveland Pirate – $0.99, was $2.99
- Bridge Constructor – $0.99, was $1.99
- Bridge Constructor Playground – $0.99, was $1.99
- Bridge Constructor Stunts – $0.99, was $1.99
- Bulb Boy – $0.10, was $2.49
- Dark Echo – $0.10, was $1.99
- Knock-Knock – $0.99, was $2.25
- Lara Croft: GO – 80% OFF
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 – $0.99, was $4.99
- Quell Reflect+ – $0.99, was $1.99
- Rush Rally 2 – $0.99, was $1.49
- Titan Quest – $5.49, was $8.99
- Wild Blood – $0.10, was $6.99
As you can see, some apps have a great discount going on like the ‘Wild Blood,’ LEGO Harry Potter, Botanicula, etc. Are you a fan of any of these games or wanna play some of these? Well, these prices are almost nothing, and you should surely go for them.
Like DroidHolic on Facebook
Motorola One shows up on TENAA with an HD+ display & 3,000mAh battery
Motorola recently launched the Moto Z3 and Motorola P30 in China, but we still don’t know when the Motorola One...
Xiaomi Pocophone F1 pricing for India leaks, 6GB + 128GB for Rs 25,000!
Xiaomi, on August 22, will launch its first smartphone under the new sub-brand ‘Poco’ and the device is going to...
List of phones getting Android Pie Update (Android 9)
Google announced Android Pie on August 6, and as expected, the Google Pixel devices were the first to get updated...
Huawei confirms the Mate 20 series will feature 7nm Kirin 980 chipset
Huawei was the first to launch a mobile chipset with an integrated Neural Network Processing Unit when the company announced...
Realme 2 with a notch & fingerprint scanner shows up on official site
At the end of July, Realme announced that it is now a standalone brand. Also, Oppo’s Vice President (Sky Li)...
Xiaomi Pocophone F1 with Snapdragon 845 benchmarked on Geekbench
On August 22, Xiaomi will launch its first smartphone under the new sub-brand ‘Poco’, and this is going to be...
Oppo teases dual aperture camera on the Oppo R17 Pro
Oppo recently announced the R17 and it is the world’s first smartphone to feature the all-new Snapdragon 670 processor and...