Lineage OS GAPPS are now available to download in different packages, and you can easily download and install GAPPS for Lineage OS. If you don’t know, CyanogenMod has been renamed to Lineage OS, and from now, Lineage OS ROM will retain the legacy of popular CyanogenMod. Just recently, we got the official builds of Lineage ROMs for different devices through the official blog, and now, you can download and install Lineage OS in case your device is supported. Well, you won’t get Google apps in the ROM itself, so you have to flash the GAPPS file separately. In this tutorial, you will know how to do it, and also, the links to all GAPPS file packages will be given below. So, if you have any confusion, ask through the comments section.
- 1 STEPS TO DOWNLOAD LINEAGE OS GAPPS
- 2 DOWNLOAD LINEAGE GAPPS FILE ( DIFFERENT PACKAGES)
- 2.1 ARM
- 2.2 ARM64
- 2.3 X86
- 2.4 ARM
- 2.5 ARM64
- 2.6 X86
- 2.7 ARM
- 2.8 ARM64
- 2.9 X86
- 2.10 ARM
- 2.11 ARM64
- 2.12 X86
- 2.13 ARM
- 2.14 ARM64
- 2.15 X86
- 2.16 ARM
- 2.17 ARM64
- 2.18 X86
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD LINEAGE OS GAPPS
THINGS TO NOTE BEFORE DOWNLOADING AND FLASHING LINEAGE OS GAPPS
- You must be running on Lineage OS 14.1 ROM. This step is crucial and flashing GAPPS file for other versions may give wrong results.
- Make sure that you are having a custom recovery like TWRP, CWM etc. preinstalled. You can easily get that via XDA.
- The GAPPS file will take some space so make you have at least 500MB free space.
- The battery should be more than 20%, though the flashing process takes a couple of minutes only. But, to ensure that no errors occur during the process, you should have battery more than 20%.
HOW TO INSTALL GAPPS FOR LINEAGE OS
- From the links given below, select your desired package and then, more it to the internal storage of your phone.
- Then. Boot info recovery and choose the GAPPS file that you just placed in the internal storage.
- If you are on TWRP, you need to ‘Swipe to Flash, ‘ and there will be some similar procedure for other custom recoveries as well.
- Once done, just reboot, and that’s it.
DOWNLOAD LINEAGE GAPPS FILE ( DIFFERENT PACKAGES)
-> STOCK GAPPS FILE FOR NOUGAT: 490MB
As the name indicates, this is the most appropriate Lineage OS GAPPS file that you need to download. It includes all the Google Apps that you will find in phones like Nexus 6P and 5X. So, if you have enough memory on your phone and want all Google apps, then this is the most suitable one for you. Below are the links:
-> FULL GAPPS FILE FOR NOUGAT: 441MB
If you flash the stock GAPPS file, the browser, Camera, SMS app, etc. will be replaced, but this GAPPS file is slightly modified so that the AOSP apps aren’t replaced. Below are the download links:
-> MINI GAPPS FILE: 228MB
If you don’t want to go in with all the Apps Google offers on newer Android devices; this one is perfect for you. It contains the popular Google apps, plus some more apps that aren’t up for download on the Play Store. Links are given below:
-> MICRO GAPPS FILE: 142MB
Only some popular Google apps like Gmail, Google Plus, Calander, Google Search, etc. are included in this file. If you are tight on memory, it is good for you.
-> NANO GAPPS FILE: 91MB
It is pretty similar to the Micro GAPPS file, but it has some extra apps that you won’t find to download on the Play store itself.
-> PICO GAPPS FILE: 49MB
This is the smallest GAPPS file package among all the above packages, and this includes only Google Play store along with the necessary Google Services Framework to make the Play store work properly.
Well, these were the links to download different packages of GAPPS for Lineage OS. If you find any difficulty regarding flashing Lineage OS GAPPS, let us know your issues in the comments section below.
Realme C12 & Realme C15 launching on August 18th in India
A couple of days ago, we got to know that Realme C12 & C15 will launch in the Indian market...
Redmi K30 Ultra with Dimensity 1000+ launched in China
Today, alongside the Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra, the company also launched Redmi K30 Ultra. So now, there are five phones...
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra launched with 120W Charging & 120X Zoom
In February this year, Xiaomi Mi 10 series flagships launched in China that included the Mi 10 & the Mi...
Huawei Mate X2 has an in-folding display rather than out-folding
At the Mobile World Congress 2019, Huawei Mate X was showcased as the company’s first foldable smartphone. Unlike the Galaxy...
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra has a 120Hz Display, 120W Charging & 120X Zoom
A couple of days ago, a leak revealed the rear design of Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra & we got to...
Samsung Galaxy M51 launch imminent as support page goes live
Samsung is preparing for the launch of a new Galaxy M series device with the model number SM-M515F & it...
Realme C12 & Realme C15 to launch in India soon
In July, Realme C11 made its way to the Indian market & the device was launched at a price of...