Download Lineage OS For YU Yureka
YU made its debut back in January 2015 by YU Yureka which was a superb device at that time because it offered some great features under a budget price. Well, it was initially launched with CyanogenMod OS, but since CyanogenMod is dead now, the Yu Yureka users are eagerly waiting for the Lineage OS for Yu Yureka. There have been a lot of unofficial builds floating around on the internet and XDA, but today, you ca download the official Lineage OS ROM for Yu Yureka. Here in this article, we will show you step by step procedure to install the Lineage OS for Yureka but keep in mind that DroidHolic isn’t responsible for any issues happening with your phone during the installation. So, proceed at your risk!
HOW TO INSTALL LINEAGE OS FOR YU YUREKA
- Make sure you have installed the necessary USB Drivers for your device on the PC. You can find them easily on the official company’s website or XDA.
- Make sure that you have 60-80% battery on your phone to let the installation proceed without any issues.
- Since you are installing a new ROM, all the data will be deleted permanently, so it is better to take a full backup before installing Lineage OS for Yureka.
- Enable the USB Debugging from Developers Options on your phone. You can access the Developer Options by tapping on the Build number 6-7 times.
- As the Lineage ROM won’t come with Google apps, you need to flash GAPPS file to ensure that all the necessary Google apps are there on your phone.
NOTE: YOU SHOULD HAVE A CUSTOM RECOVERY! TWRP IS THE ONE WE SUGGEST
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LINEAGE OS FOR YU YUREKA
- Download the .zip file for both the ROM and GAPPS and place it in the internal storage of your phone.
- Next, make sure you have taken a full backup. Now, boot into the recovery ( TWRP).
- First of all, select the ‘Wipe’ option and do ‘Swipe to Wipe.’ This will ensure that all the data is deleted and your phone is factory reset.
- Next, go to ‘Install’ option and choose the ‘Lineage OS’ zip file first. Then just ‘Swipe to Flash.’ After some minutes, the ROM will be installed. Now, do the same for the ‘GAPPS’ file.
- Lastly, select ‘Wipe Dalvik Cache’ option and then do a simple reboot.
That’s it! You have successfully installed the Lineage OS For Yureka. Wasn’t it simple? Well, the download links for the ROM as well as the GAPPS file are given below so make sure to download them. Stay tuned for more tutorials.
Asus ROG Phone 2 with 5,800mAh battery listed on TENAA
Just a few days are now left for the launch of Asus ROG Phone 2 in China & we already...
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 press renders reveal dual cameras & an S-Pen
When it comes to tablets, there are only a few brands like Samsung, Apple, Huawei, etc. that are still making...
Xiaomi Mi A3 Official with Snapdragon 665 & 4,030mAh battery
Xiaomi quietly launched the Mi A3 today in Spain & yes, all the leaks were correct. The “Pro” version was...
Redmi K20 & K20 Pro launched in India, price starts at Rs 21,999
Two months back in China, Redmi K20 and K20 Pro launched with some impressive specifications & pricing. Today, both the...
Xiaomi Mi A3 gets the unboxing treatment, everything confirmed
Xiaomi Mi A3 is launching tomorrow in Spain & so far, we have seen the official press renders as well...
Asus ROG Phone 2 with Snapdragon 855 Plus shows up on Geekbench
We already know that Asus ROG Phone 2 is going to be the first device featuring Snapdragon 855 Plus processor...
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 with Exynos 9825 visits Geekbench
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 series is launching officially on August 7 & so far, we know how the Galaxy Note...