Download Lineage OS For YU Yureka
YU made its debut back in January 2015 by YU Yureka which was a superb device at that time because it offered some great features under a budget price. Well, it was initially launched with CyanogenMod OS, but since CyanogenMod is dead now, the Yu Yureka users are eagerly waiting for the Lineage OS for Yu Yureka. There have been a lot of unofficial builds floating around on the internet and XDA, but today, you ca download the official Lineage OS ROM for Yu Yureka. Here in this article, we will show you step by step procedure to install the Lineage OS for Yureka but keep in mind that DroidHolic isn’t responsible for any issues happening with your phone during the installation. So, proceed at your risk!
HOW TO INSTALL LINEAGE OS FOR YU YUREKA
- Make sure you have installed the necessary USB Drivers for your device on the PC. You can find them easily on the official company’s website or XDA.
- Make sure that you have 60-80% battery on your phone to let the installation proceed without any issues.
- Since you are installing a new ROM, all the data will be deleted permanently, so it is better to take a full backup before installing Lineage OS for Yureka.
- Enable the USB Debugging from Developers Options on your phone. You can access the Developer Options by tapping on the Build number 6-7 times.
- As the Lineage ROM won’t come with Google apps, you need to flash GAPPS file to ensure that all the necessary Google apps are there on your phone.
NOTE: YOU SHOULD HAVE A CUSTOM RECOVERY! TWRP IS THE ONE WE SUGGEST
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LINEAGE OS FOR YU YUREKA
- Download the .zip file for both the ROM and GAPPS and place it in the internal storage of your phone.
- Next, make sure you have taken a full backup. Now, boot into the recovery ( TWRP).
- First of all, select the ‘Wipe’ option and do ‘Swipe to Wipe.’ This will ensure that all the data is deleted and your phone is factory reset.
- Next, go to ‘Install’ option and choose the ‘Lineage OS’ zip file first. Then just ‘Swipe to Flash.’ After some minutes, the ROM will be installed. Now, do the same for the ‘GAPPS’ file.
- Lastly, select ‘Wipe Dalvik Cache’ option and then do a simple reboot.
That’s it! You have successfully installed the Lineage OS For Yureka. Wasn’t it simple? Well, the download links for the ROM as well as the GAPPS file are given below so make sure to download them. Stay tuned for more tutorials.
Like DroidHolic on Facebook
Nokia 8.1 launched in India with Snapdragon 710 & premium design
A few days back, Nokia 8.1 was launched in Dubai as a renamed Nokia X7 and today, the phone launched...
Samsung Galaxy A8s launched with Infinity-O display & triple rear cameras
Finally, we have the very first smartphone with a display hole for the front-facing camera. No, it is not a...
Honor View 20 has an in-display selfie camera & a 48MP rear shooter
The launch of Samsung Galaxy A8s is happening in China today which is the first smartphone with a display hole...
Here are the Google Pixel 3 Lite & Google Pixel 3 Lite XL CAD Renders
Google is all set to jump into the mid-range smartphone market by launching two mid-range Pixel phones. We are already...
Huawei Nova 4 teaser reveals the design of phone yet again
Forget the notches as it’s time for display holes. We already know that on December 10, the Samsung Galaxy A8s...
OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition press images leaked, Warp Charge confirmed
On December 11, the OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition will be launched, and this isn’t going to be any different than...
Samsung Galaxy A8s shows up on TENAA with rear-facing fingerprint reader
On December 10, Samsung is launching the Galaxy A8s in China and in case you don’t know, it will be...