Download Lineage OS For YU Yureka
YU made its debut back in January 2015 by YU Yureka which was a superb device at that time because it offered some great features under a budget price. Well, it was initially launched with CyanogenMod OS, but since CyanogenMod is dead now, the Yu Yureka users are eagerly waiting for the Lineage OS for Yu Yureka. There have been a lot of unofficial builds floating around on the internet and XDA, but today, you ca download the official Lineage OS ROM for Yu Yureka. Here in this article, we will show you step by step procedure to install the Lineage OS for Yureka but keep in mind that DroidHolic isn’t responsible for any issues happening with your phone during the installation. So, proceed at your risk!
HOW TO INSTALL LINEAGE OS FOR YU YUREKA
- Make sure you have installed the necessary USB Drivers for your device on the PC. You can find them easily on the official company’s website or XDA.
- Make sure that you have 60-80% battery on your phone to let the installation proceed without any issues.
- Since you are installing a new ROM, all the data will be deleted permanently, so it is better to take a full backup before installing Lineage OS for Yureka.
- Enable the USB Debugging from Developers Options on your phone. You can access the Developer Options by tapping on the Build number 6-7 times.
- As the Lineage ROM won’t come with Google apps, you need to flash GAPPS file to ensure that all the necessary Google apps are there on your phone.
NOTE: YOU SHOULD HAVE A CUSTOM RECOVERY! TWRP IS THE ONE WE SUGGEST
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LINEAGE OS FOR YU YUREKA
- Download the .zip file for both the ROM and GAPPS and place it in the internal storage of your phone.
- Next, make sure you have taken a full backup. Now, boot into the recovery ( TWRP).
- First of all, select the ‘Wipe’ option and do ‘Swipe to Wipe.’ This will ensure that all the data is deleted and your phone is factory reset.
- Next, go to ‘Install’ option and choose the ‘Lineage OS’ zip file first. Then just ‘Swipe to Flash.’ After some minutes, the ROM will be installed. Now, do the same for the ‘GAPPS’ file.
- Lastly, select ‘Wipe Dalvik Cache’ option and then do a simple reboot.
That’s it! You have successfully installed the Lineage OS For Yureka. Wasn’t it simple? Well, the download links for the ROM as well as the GAPPS file are given below so make sure to download them. Stay tuned for more tutorials.
VP shares Lenovo Z6 Pro specs ahead of the official launch
The Lenovo Z6 Pro is set to launch on April 23rd in China, and we already know a few specifications...
Realme 3 Pro with Snapdragon 710 & VOOC Flash Charge launched
Till now, the Redmi Note 7 Pro was undoubtedly the best phone to recommend under Rs 15,000, but today, Realme...
Moto Z4 tipped to launch with Snapdragon 675 & 48MP rear camera
The first quarter of the year has already ended, and we got a lot of premium devices from brands like...
Kirin 710 vs Snapdragon 660 Comparison – Which one is the better?
In our previous article, we compared the Kirin 710 and the Qualcomm Snapdragon 636. Looking at the benchmark scores of...
MediaTek Helio P70 vs Helio P60 Comparison – What’s changed?
MediaTek has launched some impressive chipsets this year from the Helio P60 to the recently announced Helio P70. Also, we...
Huawei Kirin 710 vs Snapdragon 636 – Comparison of the mid-range chips
Huawei is one of the few smartphone manufacturers that makes its mobile processors. HiSilicon is a Huawei-owned semiconductor company that...
Lenovo Z6 Pro smiles for the camera, listed on JD.com as well
On April 23rd, the Lenovo Z6 Pro is launching, and one of the most interesting things about this device is...