Download Lineage OS For YU Yureka
YU made its debut back in January 2015 by YU Yureka which was a superb device at that time because it offered some great features under a budget price. Well, it was initially launched with CyanogenMod OS, but since CyanogenMod is dead now, the Yu Yureka users are eagerly waiting for the Lineage OS for Yu Yureka. There have been a lot of unofficial builds floating around on the internet and XDA, but today, you ca download the official Lineage OS ROM for Yu Yureka. Here in this article, we will show you step by step procedure to install the Lineage OS for Yureka but keep in mind that DroidHolic isn’t responsible for any issues happening with your phone during the installation. So, proceed at your risk!
HOW TO INSTALL LINEAGE OS FOR YU YUREKA
- Make sure you have installed the necessary USB Drivers for your device on the PC. You can find them easily on the official company’s website or XDA.
- Make sure that you have 60-80% battery on your phone to let the installation proceed without any issues.
- Since you are installing a new ROM, all the data will be deleted permanently, so it is better to take a full backup before installing Lineage OS for Yureka.
- Enable the USB Debugging from Developers Options on your phone. You can access the Developer Options by tapping on the Build number 6-7 times.
- As the Lineage ROM won’t come with Google apps, you need to flash GAPPS file to ensure that all the necessary Google apps are there on your phone.
NOTE: YOU SHOULD HAVE A CUSTOM RECOVERY! TWRP IS THE ONE WE SUGGEST
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LINEAGE OS FOR YU YUREKA
- Download the .zip file for both the ROM and GAPPS and place it in the internal storage of your phone.
- Next, make sure you have taken a full backup. Now, boot into the recovery ( TWRP).
- First of all, select the ‘Wipe’ option and do ‘Swipe to Wipe.’ This will ensure that all the data is deleted and your phone is factory reset.
- Next, go to ‘Install’ option and choose the ‘Lineage OS’ zip file first. Then just ‘Swipe to Flash.’ After some minutes, the ROM will be installed. Now, do the same for the ‘GAPPS’ file.
- Lastly, select ‘Wipe Dalvik Cache’ option and then do a simple reboot.
That’s it! You have successfully installed the Lineage OS For Yureka. Wasn’t it simple? Well, the download links for the ROM as well as the GAPPS file are given below so make sure to download them. Stay tuned for more tutorials.
From YouTube Channel
OnePlus 8 Pro product diagram reveals the design from the front & back
The OnePlus 8 Series has already leaked a few times in the past couple of months & interesting, the launch...
Realme X2 Pro launched in India, price starts at Rs 29,999
Last month, Realme launched its first flagship named the Realme X2 Pro in China & it has undoubtedly disrupted the...
More Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite (SM-G770F) details emerge
A week earlier, we got a leak that revealed the color options as well as the screen sizes of the...
Honor V30 press renders reveal dual selfie cameras & hole-punch display
The Honor V30 is launching in China on November 26th, so just a week is now left for the launch...
Realme 5s confirmed to launch with Snapdragon 665 SOC
A couple of days back, we first got to know a couple of details of the Realme 5s that is...
Xiaomi is ready to launch its eReader on November 20
Amazon’s Kindle lineup has the most popular eReaders not only in India but in other countries also. There are no...
At 2.98mm, Vivo S5 has the smallest hole-punch on any phone
Just when we thought the trend of hole-punch displays is over, we have started getting more & more phones with...