Download Lineage OS For YU Yureka
YU made its debut back in January 2015 by YU Yureka which was a superb device at that time because it offered some great features under a budget price. Well, it was initially launched with CyanogenMod OS, but since CyanogenMod is dead now, the Yu Yureka users are eagerly waiting for the Lineage OS for Yu Yureka. There have been a lot of unofficial builds floating around on the internet and XDA, but today, you ca download the official Lineage OS ROM for Yu Yureka. Here in this article, we will show you step by step procedure to install the Lineage OS for Yureka but keep in mind that DroidHolic isn’t responsible for any issues happening with your phone during the installation. So, proceed at your risk!
HOW TO INSTALL LINEAGE OS FOR YU YUREKA
- Make sure you have installed the necessary USB Drivers for your device on the PC. You can find them easily on the official company’s website or XDA.
- Make sure that you have 60-80% battery on your phone to let the installation proceed without any issues.
- Since you are installing a new ROM, all the data will be deleted permanently, so it is better to take a full backup before installing Lineage OS for Yureka.
- Enable the USB Debugging from Developers Options on your phone. You can access the Developer Options by tapping on the Build number 6-7 times.
- As the Lineage ROM won’t come with Google apps, you need to flash GAPPS file to ensure that all the necessary Google apps are there on your phone.
NOTE: YOU SHOULD HAVE A CUSTOM RECOVERY! TWRP IS THE ONE WE SUGGEST
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LINEAGE OS FOR YU YUREKA
- Download the .zip file for both the ROM and GAPPS and place it in the internal storage of your phone.
- Next, make sure you have taken a full backup. Now, boot into the recovery ( TWRP).
- First of all, select the ‘Wipe’ option and do ‘Swipe to Wipe.’ This will ensure that all the data is deleted and your phone is factory reset.
- Next, go to ‘Install’ option and choose the ‘Lineage OS’ zip file first. Then just ‘Swipe to Flash.’ After some minutes, the ROM will be installed. Now, do the same for the ‘GAPPS’ file.
- Lastly, select ‘Wipe Dalvik Cache’ option and then do a simple reboot.
That’s it! You have successfully installed the Lineage OS For Yureka. Wasn’t it simple? Well, the download links for the ROM as well as the GAPPS file are given below so make sure to download them. Stay tuned for more tutorials.
Moto G8 official renders reveal the design & color options
Today, we got to know the specifications of Moto G8 & G8 Power, which could launch at the February 23rd...
Poco X2 120Hz display & side fingerprint scanner confirmed
Just recently, we got to know that Poco X2 is the next smartphone from the company & it is launching...
Motorola sends invites for February 23rd Event, multiple launches expected
January is about to end & Motorola hasn’t launched any device so far in the market. Last year, the company...
Moto G8 & Moto G8 Power to launch with Snapdragon 665
Last year in October, Motorola unveiled two phones under its “G” series name Moto G8 Plus & Moto G8 Play....
Poco X2 officially confirmed, launching on February 4th
A few days earlier, we talked about the Poco X2 easter egg in the video that the company posted online...
Major specifications of Samsung Galaxy Z Flip revealed
A couple of weeks ago, we got to know that the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip is the next foldable phone...
This Upcoming Motorola Phone has a stylus
Recently, we got to know the name of one of the phones that Motorola is launching this year. It is...