Download Lineage OS For Redmi Note 3
Last year, Xiaomi made new record via its device, the Redmi Note 3 as this phone became the highest selling smartphone online. For more than 2-3 months, some users weren’t able to get this phone because it went out of stock everytime the sale started. It’s been almost a year since the launch of the phone but still, the users are waiting for Android Nougat Update. Well, no need to wait more as now you can Download Lineage OS For Redmi Note 3. In this tutorial, we will show you step by step how to do this.
Reminding you again, the Lineage OS is nothing but just a renamed CyanogenMod and the team behind the Lineage OS is the same. The name was changed because Cyanogen announced shutting down of all its services meaning no support for the CyanogenMod officially. This gave rise to Lineage OS. Just a few days ago, the official blog announced that Official Lineage OS builds are coming. Anyways. let’s continue with our article.
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LINEAGE OS FOR REDMI NOTE 3
- Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
- It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.
- Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THE ROM:
- Download the .zip file of the ROM from the official site here. Once downloaded, make sure to copy and paste the ROM file as well as the GAPPS file to your phone i.e Redmi Note 3
- Now, next thing you need to do is Boot into the recovery and this time, you will need CWM or TWRP installed so make sure you have any of these two recoveries installed on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
- Do some normal things like Wiping the Cache, Clearing the data, Clearing the Dalvik Cache, and lastly, Format the system partition. Keep in mind that all your data will be deleted permanently so consider taking backup of everything.
- First of all, select the zip file of Lineage OS ROM for Redmi Note 3 and then, flash it. Once done, do the same for the GAPPS file. It is necessary because you won’t get Google apps in ROM file itself so you have to flash it separately.
Like DroidHolic on Facebook
Here’s How to disable gesture navigation on Google Pixel 3
With Android Pie, Google introduced Gesture Navigation and the Google Pixel 3, and Pixel 3 XL feature the same. Unlike...
Nokia 8.1 with Snapdragon 710 shows up on Geekbench
Nokia has launched the successors to almost all of its 2017’s phones. From Nokia 2.1 to Nokia 7.1, we have...
5 Best PUBG Mobile PC Emulators – Play PUBG Mobile on PC
In September, a report revealed that PUBG Mobile had over 20 Million daily active users globally. Now, that’s a massive...
OnePlus 6T is now launching on October 29, thanks to Apple
A week back, OnePlus announced that it would be launching the 6T on October 30 at an event in New...
Leak reveals rear-facing fingerprint scanner on Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
The Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 will launch on October 25, and it is going to be an ‘almost’ bezel-less smartphone...
AnTuTu Benchmark Top 10 Android smartphones – September 2018
Smartphones are becoming more powerful, that’s a fact. And each new model that launches in the market surpasses the previous one....
OnePlus 6T Pricing for India leaks, will start at Rs 37,999
On October 30, OnePlus will unveil its second flagship of this year, the OnePlus 6T. The expectations are huge with...