Download Lineage OS For Redmi Note 3
Last year, Xiaomi made new record via its device, the Redmi Note 3 as this phone became the highest selling smartphone online. For more than 2-3 months, some users weren’t able to get this phone because it went out of stock everytime the sale started. It’s been almost a year since the launch of the phone but still, the users are waiting for Android Nougat Update. Well, no need to wait more as now you can Download Lineage OS For Redmi Note 3. In this tutorial, we will show you step by step how to do this.
Reminding you again, the Lineage OS is nothing but just a renamed CyanogenMod and the team behind the Lineage OS is the same. The name was changed because Cyanogen announced shutting down of all its services meaning no support for the CyanogenMod officially. This gave rise to Lineage OS. Just a few days ago, the official blog announced that Official Lineage OS builds are coming. Anyways. let’s continue with our article.
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LINEAGE OS FOR REDMI NOTE 3
- Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
- It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.
- Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THE ROM:
- Download the .zip file of the ROM from the official site here. Once downloaded, make sure to copy and paste the ROM file as well as the GAPPS file to your phone i.e Redmi Note 3
- Now, next thing you need to do is Boot into the recovery and this time, you will need CWM or TWRP installed so make sure you have any of these two recoveries installed on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
- Do some normal things like Wiping the Cache, Clearing the data, Clearing the Dalvik Cache, and lastly, Format the system partition. Keep in mind that all your data will be deleted permanently so consider taking backup of everything.
- First of all, select the zip file of Lineage OS ROM for Redmi Note 3 and then, flash it. Once done, do the same for the GAPPS file. It is necessary because you won’t get Google apps in ROM file itself so you have to flash it separately.
Huawei Mate X2 has an in-folding display rather than out-folding
At the Mobile World Congress 2019, Huawei Mate X was showcased as the company’s first foldable smartphone. Unlike the Galaxy...
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra has a 120Hz Display, 120W Charging & 120X Zoom
A couple of days ago, a leak revealed the rear design of Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra & we got to...
Samsung Galaxy M51 launch imminent as support page goes live
Samsung is preparing for the launch of a new Galaxy M series device with the model number SM-M515F & it...
Realme C12 & Realme C15 to launch in India soon
In July, Realme C11 made its way to the Indian market & the device was launched at a price of...
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra has a 120x Zoom camera, images leaked
On August 11th, Xiaomi is going to celebrate its 10th anniversary & on this special occasion, the company has planned...
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 goes official with significant upgrades
Samsung launched its first foldable smartphone last year in the form of Galaxy Z Fold, and while the device had...
Best Android Smartphones by AnTuTu – Antutu Benchmark Ranking List
Every year, we see incredible improvement in the overall performance of smartphones. There was a time when the yearly update...