Download Lineage OS For Redmi Note 3
Last year, Xiaomi made new record via its device, the Redmi Note 3 as this phone became the highest selling smartphone online. For more than 2-3 months, some users weren’t able to get this phone because it went out of stock everytime the sale started. It’s been almost a year since the launch of the phone but still, the users are waiting for Android Nougat Update. Well, no need to wait more as now you can Download Lineage OS For Redmi Note 3. In this tutorial, we will show you step by step how to do this.
Reminding you again, the Lineage OS is nothing but just a renamed CyanogenMod and the team behind the Lineage OS is the same. The name was changed because Cyanogen announced shutting down of all its services meaning no support for the CyanogenMod officially. This gave rise to Lineage OS. Just a few days ago, the official blog announced that Official Lineage OS builds are coming. Anyways. let’s continue with our article.
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LINEAGE OS FOR REDMI NOTE 3
- Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
- It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.
- Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THE ROM:
- Download the .zip file of the ROM from the official site here. Once downloaded, make sure to copy and paste the ROM file as well as the GAPPS file to your phone i.e Redmi Note 3
- Now, next thing you need to do is Boot into the recovery and this time, you will need CWM or TWRP installed so make sure you have any of these two recoveries installed on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
- Do some normal things like Wiping the Cache, Clearing the data, Clearing the Dalvik Cache, and lastly, Format the system partition. Keep in mind that all your data will be deleted permanently so consider taking backup of everything.
- First of all, select the zip file of Lineage OS ROM for Redmi Note 3 and then, flash it. Once done, do the same for the GAPPS file. It is necessary because you won’t get Google apps in ROM file itself so you have to flash it separately.
Moto Z4 tipped to launch with Snapdragon 675 & 48MP rear camera
The first quarter of the year has already ended, and we got a lot of premium devices from brands like...
Kirin 710 vs Snapdragon 660 Comparison – Which one is the better?
In our previous article, we compared the Kirin 710 and the Qualcomm Snapdragon 636. Looking at the benchmark scores of...
MediaTek Helio P70 vs Helio P60 Comparison – What’s changed?
MediaTek has launched some impressive chipsets this year from the Helio P60 to the recently announced Helio P70. Also, we...
Huawei Kirin 710 vs Snapdragon 636 – Comparison of the mid-range chips
Huawei is one of the few smartphone manufacturers that makes its mobile processors. HiSilicon is a Huawei-owned semiconductor company that...
Lenovo Z6 Pro smiles for the camera, listed on JD.com as well
On April 23rd, the Lenovo Z6 Pro is launching, and one of the most interesting things about this device is...
Realme 3 Pro full spec sheet gets revealed ahead of the official launch
Realme 3 Pro is launching on April 22nd, and we are getting more and more teasers from the brand. Now,...
Samsung Galaxy A70 launched in India at Rs 28,990
After the company announced Galaxy A70 in March, the phone launched in India today and is priced at Rs 28,990....