Download Lineage OS For Redmi Note 3
Last year, Xiaomi made new record via its device, the Redmi Note 3 as this phone became the highest selling smartphone online. For more than 2-3 months, some users weren’t able to get this phone because it went out of stock everytime the sale started. It’s been almost a year since the launch of the phone but still, the users are waiting for Android Nougat Update. Well, no need to wait more as now you can Download Lineage OS For Redmi Note 3. In this tutorial, we will show you step by step how to do this.
Reminding you again, the Lineage OS is nothing but just a renamed CyanogenMod and the team behind the Lineage OS is the same. The name was changed because Cyanogen announced shutting down of all its services meaning no support for the CyanogenMod officially. This gave rise to Lineage OS. Just a few days ago, the official blog announced that Official Lineage OS builds are coming. Anyways. let’s continue with our article.
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LINEAGE OS FOR REDMI NOTE 3
- Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
- It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.
- Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THE ROM:
- Download the .zip file of the ROM from the official site here. Once downloaded, make sure to copy and paste the ROM file as well as the GAPPS file to your phone i.e Redmi Note 3
- Now, next thing you need to do is Boot into the recovery and this time, you will need CWM or TWRP installed so make sure you have any of these two recoveries installed on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
- Do some normal things like Wiping the Cache, Clearing the data, Clearing the Dalvik Cache, and lastly, Format the system partition. Keep in mind that all your data will be deleted permanently so consider taking backup of everything.
- First of all, select the zip file of Lineage OS ROM for Redmi Note 3 and then, flash it. Once done, do the same for the GAPPS file. It is necessary because you won’t get Google apps in ROM file itself so you have to flash it separately.
Motorola Edge+ launching this year, could be a flagship
Last year, we got a lot of smartphones from Motorola & most of them were budget or mid-range phones. The...
Samsung Galaxy S20 series & Galaxy Z Flip pricing leaks
Almost three weeks are still left for the much-awaited launch of Samsung Galaxy S20 series on February 11th, and so...
Redmi K30 Pro spotted on Geekbench with Snapdragon 865
In December last year, Redmi K30 went official in China with a starting price of 1,599 Yuan and 1,999 Yuan...
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite launches in India at Rs 38,999
At the beginning of January this year, Samsung announced two phones named Galaxy Note 10 Lite & Galaxy S10 Lite...
Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G, 662 & 460 announced
At an event in New Delhi, India, Qualcomm announced three new SOCs named Snapdragon 720G, Snapdragon 662 & Snapdragon 460....
Poco F2 officially teased, new color shade revealed as well
A few days back, Xiaomi announced that Poco is an independent brand & this announcement finally put a stop to...
Alleged OnePlus 8 Pro live image confirms 120Hz display
Last year in October, we got the CAD renders of the OnePlus 8 Pro that revealed a similar design from...