Download Lineage OS For Redmi Note 3
Last year, Xiaomi made new record via its device, the Redmi Note 3 as this phone became the highest selling smartphone online. For more than 2-3 months, some users weren’t able to get this phone because it went out of stock everytime the sale started. It’s been almost a year since the launch of the phone but still, the users are waiting for Android Nougat Update. Well, no need to wait more as now you can Download Lineage OS For Redmi Note 3. In this tutorial, we will show you step by step how to do this.
Reminding you again, the Lineage OS is nothing but just a renamed CyanogenMod and the team behind the Lineage OS is the same. The name was changed because Cyanogen announced shutting down of all its services meaning no support for the CyanogenMod officially. This gave rise to Lineage OS. Just a few days ago, the official blog announced that Official Lineage OS builds are coming. Anyways. let’s continue with our article.
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LINEAGE OS FOR REDMI NOTE 3
- Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
- It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.
- Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THE ROM:
- Download the .zip file of the ROM from the official site here. Once downloaded, make sure to copy and paste the ROM file as well as the GAPPS file to your phone i.e Redmi Note 3
- Now, next thing you need to do is Boot into the recovery and this time, you will need CWM or TWRP installed so make sure you have any of these two recoveries installed on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
- Do some normal things like Wiping the Cache, Clearing the data, Clearing the Dalvik Cache, and lastly, Format the system partition. Keep in mind that all your data will be deleted permanently so consider taking backup of everything.
- First of all, select the zip file of Lineage OS ROM for Redmi Note 3 and then, flash it. Once done, do the same for the GAPPS file. It is necessary because you won’t get Google apps in ROM file itself so you have to flash it separately.
Xiaomi is ready to launch its eReader on November 20
Amazon’s Kindle lineup has the most popular eReaders not only in India but in other countries also. There are no...
At 2.98mm, Vivo S5 has the smallest hole-punch on any phone
Just when we thought the trend of hole-punch displays is over, we have started getting more & more phones with...
Foldable Motorola Razr is now official with a clamshell design
Oh Boy! It’s finally official & it’s impressive. Well, that was my reaction when Motorola unveiled its Foldable Motorola Razr...
Realme 5s coming with a 48MP camera & 5,000mAh battery
Yesterday, we got to know via Flipkart that Realme 5s is launching soon in India. Today, Flipkart revealed a couple...
Facebook’s upcoming update will allows users to remove notification dots
The upcoming Facebook update will allow Android users to turn off notification dots for some icons, & users will also...
Instagram is working on scenes, a video editing tool just like Tik-Tok
Instagram is testing a new tool called “Scenes,” which lets users add AR effects and music clips in the background,...
Flipkart confirms Realme 5s launching soon in India
Just when you thought Realme is done with launching phones this year, the company launched Realme X2 Pro in the...