Download Lineage OS For Redmi Note 3
Last year, Xiaomi made new record via its device, the Redmi Note 3 as this phone became the highest selling smartphone online. For more than 2-3 months, some users weren’t able to get this phone because it went out of stock everytime the sale started. It’s been almost a year since the launch of the phone but still, the users are waiting for Android Nougat Update. Well, no need to wait more as now you can Download Lineage OS For Redmi Note 3. In this tutorial, we will show you step by step how to do this.
Reminding you again, the Lineage OS is nothing but just a renamed CyanogenMod and the team behind the Lineage OS is the same. The name was changed because Cyanogen announced shutting down of all its services meaning no support for the CyanogenMod officially. This gave rise to Lineage OS. Just a few days ago, the official blog announced that Official Lineage OS builds are coming. Anyways. let’s continue with our article.
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LINEAGE OS FOR REDMI NOTE 3
- Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
- It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.
- Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THE ROM:
- Download the .zip file of the ROM from the official site here. Once downloaded, make sure to copy and paste the ROM file as well as the GAPPS file to your phone i.e Redmi Note 3
- Now, next thing you need to do is Boot into the recovery and this time, you will need CWM or TWRP installed so make sure you have any of these two recoveries installed on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
- Do some normal things like Wiping the Cache, Clearing the data, Clearing the Dalvik Cache, and lastly, Format the system partition. Keep in mind that all your data will be deleted permanently so consider taking backup of everything.
- First of all, select the zip file of Lineage OS ROM for Redmi Note 3 and then, flash it. Once done, do the same for the GAPPS file. It is necessary because you won’t get Google apps in ROM file itself so you have to flash it separately.
Realme 3 Diamond Red color option launching soon in India
Realme 3 launched in India in March and currently, there are three color options in which you can buy the...
LG W10 & W30 launched in India, W30 Pro coming soon
LG launched two new phones in the all-new “W” series in India today, the LG W10 & LG W30. At...
[UPDATE – NO!] Rumored Galaxy A90 to launch under the Galaxy R series
UPDATE – JUNE 25 OnLeaks now revealed that his sources confused internal and commercial naming scheme so the information about...
Vivo iQOO Neo listed on the official site with press renders
The Vivo iQOO Neo is launching on Jule 2nd in China & the company has already revealed some key highlights...
This is the Oppo’s under display selfie camera phone
At the beginning of June, Oppo showcased the under display selfie camera technology & it was expected that we would...
Realme’s Quad Camera phone with 64MP GW1 sensor coming soon
We didn’t get a flagship from Realme in the form of Realme X, but it looks like the company is...
Kirin 810 AnTuTu Score is out, outperforms Snapdragon 730
The Kirin 810 debuted recently with the Huawei Nova 5 & it is the first 7nm processor in the mid-range...