Download Lineage OS For Redmi Note 3
Last year, Xiaomi made new record via its device, the Redmi Note 3 as this phone became the highest selling smartphone online. For more than 2-3 months, some users weren’t able to get this phone because it went out of stock everytime the sale started. It’s been almost a year since the launch of the phone but still, the users are waiting for Android Nougat Update. Well, no need to wait more as now you can Download Lineage OS For Redmi Note 3. In this tutorial, we will show you step by step how to do this.
Reminding you again, the Lineage OS is nothing but just a renamed CyanogenMod and the team behind the Lineage OS is the same. The name was changed because Cyanogen announced shutting down of all its services meaning no support for the CyanogenMod officially. This gave rise to Lineage OS. Just a few days ago, the official blog announced that Official Lineage OS builds are coming. Anyways. let’s continue with our article.
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LINEAGE OS FOR REDMI NOTE 3
- Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
- It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.
- Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THE ROM:
- Download the .zip file of the ROM from the official site here. Once downloaded, make sure to copy and paste the ROM file as well as the GAPPS file to your phone i.e Redmi Note 3
- Now, next thing you need to do is Boot into the recovery and this time, you will need CWM or TWRP installed so make sure you have any of these two recoveries installed on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
- Do some normal things like Wiping the Cache, Clearing the data, Clearing the Dalvik Cache, and lastly, Format the system partition. Keep in mind that all your data will be deleted permanently so consider taking backup of everything.
- First of all, select the zip file of Lineage OS ROM for Redmi Note 3 and then, flash it. Once done, do the same for the GAPPS file. It is necessary because you won’t get Google apps in ROM file itself so you have to flash it separately.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra – Here’s our first look at the design
Recently, the CAD-based renders of the next year’s Samsung Galaxy S21 (or S30) were shared by OnLeaks & they showed...
HTC Desire 20+ launched with Snapdragon 720G for TWD 8,490 ($295)
Back in June this year, HTC launched two phones in the Taiwanese market named HTC U20 5G & the HTC...
Xiaomi unveils 80W Mi Wireless Charging technology
2020 has been a really amazing year when it comes to fast charging in smartphones. In July, Oppo unveiled the...
Huawei Mate 40 Pro press renders leaked ahead of the launch
Just a few days are now left for the launch of Huawei Mate 40 Series that includes at least four...
PORSCHE DESIGN HUAWEI Mate 40 RS rear panel & camera specs leaked
On the 22nd of October Huawei will unveil its Mate 40 Series & like every year, we are also getting...
Samsung Galaxy S21 (Galaxy S30) – Here’s our first look at its design
Samsung usually unveils its Galaxy “S” series flagships every year in the first quarter & we don’t think the company...
Redmi K30S launching in China as a rebranded Xiaomi Mi 10T
The Xiaomi Mi 10T Series has already launched in the global market, but surprisingly, Xiaomi hasn’t yet launched these phones...