A couple of months back, we got to know via some users that Google had started rolling out a new update for the Google Assistant that lets them access the Assistant by saying ‘Hey Google’ instead of ‘Ok Google.’ Now, this feature has been made available for everyone but to enable the Assistant by saying this new phrase, you have to go through some settings of the Assistant. In this article, we will be showing you how to access Google Assistant just by saying ‘Hey Google’ instead of ‘Ok Google.’
ACCESS GOOGLE ASSISTANT BY SAYING ‘HEY GOOGLE’
Here are the steps that you need to follow –
- First, update your ‘Google’ App by downloading and installing the latest APK file from APKMirror. Find the suitable APK file for your phone and once downloaded, install it.
- Once installed, open Google Assistant by long pressing the home button and then, tap on the blue button on the top left of the Assistant window. Here, tap on the three dots option and select ‘Settings.’
- Now, scroll down to the ‘Devices’ tab and then tap on ‘Phone’ option.
- Here, tap on ‘Voice Model’ and then select ‘Retrain Voice Model’ option.
- You will now get the screen where you can setup ‘Ok Google’ as well as the ‘Hey Google’ voice command for accessing Google Assistant.
That’s it. Just follow these few steps, and now, you can access Google Assistant by just saying ‘Hey Google’ which is surely better than saying ‘OK Google.’ If you are getting any problems, drop down a comment below, and we will surely help you out.
Samsung Galaxy S20 series & Galaxy Z Flip pricing leaks
Almost three weeks are still left for the much-awaited launch of Samsung Galaxy S20 series on February 11th, and so...
Redmi K30 Pro spotted on Geekbench with Snapdragon 865
In December last year, Redmi K30 went official in China with a starting price of 1,599 Yuan and 1,999 Yuan...
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite launches in India at Rs 38,999
At the beginning of January this year, Samsung announced two phones named Galaxy Note 10 Lite & Galaxy S10 Lite...
Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G, 662 & 460 announced
At an event in New Delhi, India, Qualcomm announced three new SOCs named Snapdragon 720G, Snapdragon 662 & Snapdragon 460....
Poco F2 officially teased, new color shade revealed as well
A few days back, Xiaomi announced that Poco is an independent brand & this announcement finally put a stop to...
Alleged OnePlus 8 Pro live image confirms 120Hz display
Last year in October, we got the CAD renders of the OnePlus 8 Pro that revealed a similar design from...
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G live images reveal the design
Almost a week ago, we got an alleged poster revealing the design of Mi 10 Pro & also the launch...