A couple of months back, we got to know via some users that Google had started rolling out a new update for the Google Assistant that lets them access the Assistant by saying ‘Hey Google’ instead of ‘Ok Google.’ Now, this feature has been made available for everyone but to enable the Assistant by saying this new phrase, you have to go through some settings of the Assistant. In this article, we will be showing you how to access Google Assistant just by saying ‘Hey Google’ instead of ‘Ok Google.’
ACCESS GOOGLE ASSISTANT BY SAYING ‘HEY GOOGLE’
Here are the steps that you need to follow –
- First, update your ‘Google’ App by downloading and installing the latest APK file from APKMirror. Find the suitable APK file for your phone and once downloaded, install it.
- Once installed, open Google Assistant by long pressing the home button and then, tap on the blue button on the top left of the Assistant window. Here, tap on the three dots option and select ‘Settings.’
- Now, scroll down to the ‘Devices’ tab and then tap on ‘Phone’ option.
- Here, tap on ‘Voice Model’ and then select ‘Retrain Voice Model’ option.
- You will now get the screen where you can setup ‘Ok Google’ as well as the ‘Hey Google’ voice command for accessing Google Assistant.
That’s it. Just follow these few steps, and now, you can access Google Assistant by just saying ‘Hey Google’ which is surely better than saying ‘OK Google.’ If you are getting any problems, drop down a comment below, and we will surely help you out.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra – Here’s our first look at the design
Recently, the CAD-based renders of the next year’s Samsung Galaxy S21 (or S30) were shared by OnLeaks & they showed...
HTC Desire 20+ launched with Snapdragon 720G for TWD 8,490 ($295)
Back in June this year, HTC launched two phones in the Taiwanese market named HTC U20 5G & the HTC...
Xiaomi unveils 80W Mi Wireless Charging technology
2020 has been a really amazing year when it comes to fast charging in smartphones. In July, Oppo unveiled the...
Huawei Mate 40 Pro press renders leaked ahead of the launch
Just a few days are now left for the launch of Huawei Mate 40 Series that includes at least four...
PORSCHE DESIGN HUAWEI Mate 40 RS rear panel & camera specs leaked
On the 22nd of October Huawei will unveil its Mate 40 Series & like every year, we are also getting...
Samsung Galaxy S21 (Galaxy S30) – Here’s our first look at its design
Samsung usually unveils its Galaxy “S” series flagships every year in the first quarter & we don’t think the company...
Redmi K30S launching in China as a rebranded Xiaomi Mi 10T
The Xiaomi Mi 10T Series has already launched in the global market, but surprisingly, Xiaomi hasn’t yet launched these phones...