A couple of months back, we got to know via some users that Google had started rolling out a new update for the Google Assistant that lets them access the Assistant by saying ‘Hey Google’ instead of ‘Ok Google.’ Now, this feature has been made available for everyone but to enable the Assistant by saying this new phrase, you have to go through some settings of the Assistant. In this article, we will be showing you how to access Google Assistant just by saying ‘Hey Google’ instead of ‘Ok Google.’
ACCESS GOOGLE ASSISTANT BY SAYING ‘HEY GOOGLE’
Here are the steps that you need to follow –
- First, update your ‘Google’ App by downloading and installing the latest APK file from APKMirror. Find the suitable APK file for your phone and once downloaded, install it.
- Once installed, open Google Assistant by long pressing the home button and then, tap on the blue button on the top left of the Assistant window. Here, tap on the three dots option and select ‘Settings.’
- Now, scroll down to the ‘Devices’ tab and then tap on ‘Phone’ option.
- Here, tap on ‘Voice Model’ and then select ‘Retrain Voice Model’ option.
- You will now get the screen where you can setup ‘Ok Google’ as well as the ‘Hey Google’ voice command for accessing Google Assistant.
That’s it. Just follow these few steps, and now, you can access Google Assistant by just saying ‘Hey Google’ which is surely better than saying ‘OK Google.’ If you are getting any problems, drop down a comment below, and we will surely help you out.
Huawei Mate X2 has an in-folding display rather than out-folding
At the Mobile World Congress 2019, Huawei Mate X was showcased as the company’s first foldable smartphone. Unlike the Galaxy...
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra has a 120Hz Display, 120W Charging & 120X Zoom
A couple of days ago, a leak revealed the rear design of Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra & we got to...
Samsung Galaxy M51 launch imminent as support page goes live
Samsung is preparing for the launch of a new Galaxy M series device with the model number SM-M515F & it...
Realme C12 & Realme C15 to launch in India soon
In July, Realme C11 made its way to the Indian market & the device was launched at a price of...
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra has a 120x Zoom camera, images leaked
On August 11th, Xiaomi is going to celebrate its 10th anniversary & on this special occasion, the company has planned...
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 goes official with significant upgrades
Samsung launched its first foldable smartphone last year in the form of Galaxy Z Fold, and while the device had...
Best Android Smartphones by AnTuTu – Antutu Benchmark Ranking List
Every year, we see incredible improvement in the overall performance of smartphones. There was a time when the yearly update...