IN THIS ARTICLE, WE HAVE SHARED THE LATEST ANDROID MULTI TOOLS THAT YOU CAN DOWNLOAD. WE HAVE ALSO SHARED THE THINGS THAT YOU CAN DO WITH IT!
Android has never-ending customization options, and you cannot even imagine the things that you can do with a phone having Android OS running on it. We all know that rooting our phone is the best way to get control of everything, from the system files to the CPU speed, etc. You can do almost anything on your phone if you are rooted. However, there are also a lot of tools that let you do things without rooting or flashing any recovery.
Android Multi Tools is such utility that lets you do multiple things on your phone like bypass the pattern lock on your Android phone, Wiping the data from your phone, Resetting Android, get into the fastboot mode without trying the keys combination and much more. There are a lot of other tools similar to this, but the thing is that the development is not that constant as it is in case of Android Multi Tools which gets updated almost every year. The latest version is 1.02b, and if you go to the official website to download, you will not find it for free. But, in this article, we are sharing the latest version to download for absolutely free.
WHAT IS ‘ANDROID MULTI TOOLS’
This is a utility that comes with several different options that you can try out. One of the reasons why this is one of the most widely used Android utility is the ability to bypass the pattern lock in case you forgot it. So, this is surely a one-stop shop for the Android users. Another reason why this is one of the most popular tools is that there is no limitation of any brand. So, you can use it with any phone of any brand, and it will work just fine. The only thing you need to keep in mind is that the proper drivers are installed on your PC or laptop, and you are good to go.
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH IT?
There are several things that you can do with these tools. Here are some of the most amazing features of it –
- Bypass Pattern Lock on your Android phone
- Get into the Fastboot mode directly from laptop without any need to use the volume and power buttons
- Factory Reset your Android phone directly
- Wipe data from your phone
- Want to reset your GMAIL account? Well, you can do this too with it
- Upgrade or downgrade the firmware of your Android phone
- Reset Face/Gesture Lock
- Display the Software and Hardware info of your Android smartphone
- Reboot directly from the laptop
- Extremely easy to use and even a nerd can use these tools
The software gets constantly updated so we can surely expect new features to get included in it.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ANDROID MULTI TOOLS
Before downloading and using, it is important to know if your laptop or PC is compatible or not since there are some minimum requirements. These include –
- Windows XP and Above
- It is necessary to have an active internet connection
Now let’s move on to the steps on how to download Latest version of Android Multi Tools.
1. First of all, click the button below and the latest version of the tools will be downloaded. We have manually downloaded the ZIP file from the official website and uploaded it on Mediafire, and we guarantee that the file is virus and malware free. So, no need to worry.
2. You will get a ZIP file of around 350KB in size. You have to extract it anywhere on your laptop or PC to get access to all the contents like Fastboot, settings, installation file, etc.
3. Make sure that you have connected your phone to your PC or Laptop and the ‘USB Debugging’ is turned on. You can turn on it from the ‘Developer Options.’
4. You will get an ‘exe’ file of the Android Multi Tools in the ZIP file that you downloaded, and when double-clicked, it will show a green screen with all the options mentioned on it. You can select any option by pressing the keys next to it like –
- 1 – Check Device
- 2 – Reset Face/Pin Lock
- 3 – Reset Face/Gesture Lock
- 4 – Reset Gmail
- 5 – Wipe Data
- 6 – Reboot
- 7 – Check Device in Fastboot Mode
- 8 – Wipe Data/Cache in Fastboot Mode
- 9 – Exit Fastboot Mode
- 0 – Go to Command Prompt
- S – Software Info
- H – Hardware Info
- R – Report/Contact the developer
- D – Driver Download
- E – Help
- O – Donate
5. Assuming that the phone is connected, you will not select any option and then press ‘Enter’ button to do what that option says. For Example, if you want to Wipe Data in Fastboot mode, just press ‘8’ and then press Enter. That’s simple, right?
So, that was all about how you can Download and use the Android Multi Tools on your laptop to perform various things. In case you are having any issues while using it, just drop a comment below, and we will reply asap.
Like DroidHolic on Facebook
Sony Xperia XZ2 & XZ2 Compact will be company’s first full-screen phones
There is no denying the fact that among all the smartphone companies, Sony is a brand that hasn’t yet adopted...
5G-powered PCs from Intel yet to come out in 2019, will be shown at MWC
Intel, which is the world’s leading chip manufacturer, attempts to get on with next-generation mobile connectivity technology which isn’t an...
Moto G6 shows up on Geekbench with the Snapdragon 450 processor
The MWC is nearing, and we are expecting to see a lot of smartphones launching at the biggest smartphone event...
Terms of Services of WhatsApp will be changed: Might be sharing data with Facebook.
WhatsApp the messaging platform owned by social media giant Facebook meanwhile was high on releasing several updates from UPI payment...
Here is the Moto G6 Plus in all the color options
As the MWC 2018 is nearing, we are getting more and more details related to the phones that are expected...
Android P will not grant ldling apps access the device camera
The successor of Android Oreo, which is apparently the Android P, is yet to come out but there are a...